Do Work Son

Tebow stinks.

Read an article today (think it was on SI.com) about Elway coming out and saying Tebow will be the starter going in to training camp. He also said that he plans to work with Tebow himself. He is hoping that he can teach Tebow some of what he learned over his long career, including the fact that to be successful in the NFL you need to be a pocket passer and run less. We'll see how that goes. How much can he learn and correct (bad mechanics). How much will the Broncos change the offense for 2012 to open up the passing game more, and go away from some of that option run stuff.

It will be interesting to continue to watch this. Can he improve enough or not?

At least it will be a few months without so much Tebow coverage.

Hoping Tebow gets a lot of quality mentoring from Elway this off season and learns the pro game and solid technique. The end of next season will be the time to decide if he has a future at the pro level.

Tebow already has two things to be a decent NFL QB .... leadership and desire to win.

It was apparent that the team played better with him than they did with Orton.

Tebow has also proven that he can play well under pressure...4th Quarter comebacks.

NOW, he needs to turn the corner. To do that, he needs to get the footwork and accuracy down. Vick had issues with this as an early player and has turned into a decent passer. Is Tebow in that level...NO. Could he be? Maybe.

They need to become a passing team and get Elway to work with him and see how it goes. They can always run the option plays to Tebow's strengths, but if this past game was any sign...people figured it out.

One more year will be what Denver needs to see what they have...otherwise, move on.

I like Tebow, but wow, it's simply amazing how much work he needs to become a good QB. I mean, they're not even going to address his delivery until they fix other issues, like footwork, timing, reading his progressions. He's got a lot to fix, apparently.

Kiss Obama's ass all you want.

The Bronco's will be in the Super Bowl next year.

Kiss Obama's ass all you want.

The Bronco's will be in the Super Bowl next year.

Put some money on it then because they will probably come out around 20-1.

so...are dc's already catching on? they lost their last 4/5 (granted 2 were to the pats). can they win as is? or will he need to actually learn those other skills that nfl qb's possess?

so...are dc's already catching on? they lost their last 4/5 (granted 2 were to the pats). can they win as is? or will he need to actually learn those other skills that nfl qb's possess?

If Lovie Smith was a more intelligent coach the Broncos would have not even made the playoffs.

That being said, With the exact same team and coaches I would expect them to go around 6-8 or 7-9 depending on schedule.

If Lovie Smith was a more intelligent coach the Broncos would have not even made the playoffs.

That being said, With the exact same team and coaches I would expect them to go around 6-8 or 7-9 depending on schedule.

You mean, if their schedule is only 14 games as opposed to 16? That would certainly make a difference.

You mean, if their schedule is only 14 games as opposed to 16? That would certainly make a difference.

:wacko: sorry- 6-10 smart azz

well if DC's have caught on, it's only seems fair for someone to send the memo to poor dick lebeau.

well if DC's have caught on, it's only seems fair for someone to send the memo to poor dick lebeau.

in OT, on their own 20...he made a very aggressive call to press his safties. on that play tebow made the read and hit a pretty open thomas for an 80 yd score. lebeau's odds were pretty good, but he got beat on it. not sure that is the norm though

in OT, on their own 20...he made a very aggressive call to press his safties. on that play tebow made the read and hit a pretty open thomas for an 80 yd score. lebeau's odds were pretty good, but he got beat on it. not sure that is the norm though

the game was more than one play. 447 total yards, only 80 of it on that play.

in any case, dude came in and won 8 games (including a first round playoff game), lost 5. pretty damn good start to his career, I'd say. certainly exceeded my expectations. we'll see what the future holds, but I feel better about that future going into 2012 than I did going into 2011.

the game was more than one play. 447 total yards, only 80 of it on that play.

in any case, dude came in and won 8 games (including a first round playoff game), lost 5. pretty damn good start to his career, I'd say. certainly exceeded my expectations. we'll see what the future holds, but I feel better about that future going into 2012 than I did going into 2011.

tebow was, what, around 240 passing and 50ish rushing in regulation? the royal td was den's first in about 22 possessions ( i think)...also a great catch by royal imo. thomas was the show in the pit game. still a good win vs a tough opponent (despite being a little injured).

i think 11 brought optimism, but still believe that to get beyond 8-8 you guys need someone who can play qb. i also heard that they are going to reduce play calls to the rb (or maybe just mcgahee's) next year.