[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

well if DC's have caught on, it's only seems fair for someone to send the memo to poor dick lebeau.

in OT, on their own 20...he made a very aggressive call to press his safties. on that play tebow made the read and hit a pretty open thomas for an 80 yd score. lebeau's odds were pretty good, but he got beat on it. not sure that is the norm though

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in OT, on their own 20...he made a very aggressive call to press his safties. on that play tebow made the read and hit a pretty open thomas for an 80 yd score. lebeau's odds were pretty good, but he got beat on it. not sure that is the norm though

the game was more than one play. 447 total yards, only 80 of it on that play.

in any case, dude came in and won 8 games (including a first round playoff game), lost 5. pretty damn good start to his career, I'd say. certainly exceeded my expectations. we'll see what the future holds, but I feel better about that future going into 2012 than I did going into 2011.

the game was more than one play. 447 total yards, only 80 of it on that play.

in any case, dude came in and won 8 games (including a first round playoff game), lost 5. pretty damn good start to his career, I'd say. certainly exceeded my expectations. we'll see what the future holds, but I feel better about that future going into 2012 than I did going into 2011.

tebow was, what, around 240 passing and 50ish rushing in regulation? the royal td was den's first in about 22 possessions ( i think)...also a great catch by royal imo. thomas was the show in the pit game. still a good win vs a tough opponent (despite being a little injured).

i think 11 brought optimism, but still believe that to get beyond 8-8 you guys need someone who can play qb. i also heard that they are going to reduce play calls to the rb (or maybe just mcgahee's) next year.