[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh

piratesownninjas

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in that case, poor Mr. Suh is just another victim. I mean, the right thing to do when someone unties your shoes is certainly to stomp on his bare arm with a cleated shoe.

I've bashed Suh in this thread but let's not paint a picture that a 2-inch spike was attached to his shoe. They play on field turf for crying out loud.

Oh and I'd bash his head in too if he kept doing that to me (which I find very hard to believe is true...I mean is there enough time and space to find a player's feet to do this during a pile)?

the notion that a common, non-injury, auto-accident is somehow Karma is both simple and childish.

some people around here have to realize this aint Candyland. :wacko:

:lol:

Yeah, who would guess that someone who seems to regularly put themselves in potentially bad situations would eventually have one of those situations actually turn out badly for them? That really is childish and simple. :tup:

Edited by Bronco Billy

:lol:

Yeah, who would guess that someone who seems to regularly put themselves in potentially bad situations would eventually have one of those situations actually turn out badly for them? That really is childish and simple. :wacko:

:tup: .....really? -a simple non-injury, auto-accident?

-wow, you're right Billy, that Karma is a bitch.

Well, then, apparently you're at about the same intellectual level as he is, explains the tire changing thing I guess. :wacko:

Didn't you get upset after the third time wiegie gave you a noogie on that shiny dome after sharing a half-sandwich? Same thing really.

I've heard stories of things that happen at the bottom of those piles, eye gouging, nut grabbing, etc. The shoe thing is a hilarious way to get under someone's skin. Tape your laces down, moran.

Didn't you get upset after the third time wiegie gave you a noogie on that shiny dome after sharing a half-sandwich? Same thing really.

Once again, you're wrong. Not surprising really. The tender noogies occured not after the half sandwich sharing, but while I was trying on his Todd Pinkston jersey in his basement while we took photographs and scanned them and drank from a wonderfull box of wine.

Once again, you're wrong. Not surprising really. The tender noogies occured not after the half sandwich sharing, but while I was trying on his Todd Pinkston jersey in his basement while we took photographs and scanned them and drank from a wonderfull box of wine.

AtomicCEO was there too?

I've heard stories of things that happen at the bottom of those piles, eye gouging, nut grabbing, etc. The shoe thing is a hilarious way to get under someone's skin. Tape your laces down, moran.

That stuff works. I was in a rugby game once where I guy was just killing us but was a known hothead. He was on the bottom of a pile, running his mouth when I planted a big kiss on his cheek. He went into an absolute rage, spend the next 10 minutes looking for me and gave me nice puch to the back of the head. Hurt like hell but he was tossed from the game and we won. Well worth it.

:wacko: .....really? -a simple non-injury, auto-accident?

-wow, you're right Billy, that Karma is a bitch.

You are a piece of work. So Suh was operating the vehicle in a completely safe and ordinary manner, when suddenly it just unexpectedly took control of itself, ran itself off the road, and ran itself into a tree? I guess Suh should have picked a car that didn't wanted to commit autocide.

He created the conditions for the accident with his own bad judgment and behavior. This time it came back and bit him in the ass. How hard is that really to understand?

That stuff works. I was in a rugby game once where I guy was just killing us but was a known hothead. He was on the bottom of a pile, running his mouth when I planted a big kiss on his cheek. He went into an absolute rage, spend the next 10 minutes looking for me and gave me nice puch to the back of the head. Hurt like hell but he was tossed from the game and we won. Well worth it.

Like in Slapshot when Reg is shouting about the other player's wife being a lesbian, and the dude goes off on him. Bush league move, but it worked.

(CD got me thinking about that movie last night in some other thread)

So if the shoe thing is true, how come Suh & Detroit didn't speak out about it? Not that he'd get a lot of sympathy or anything, but it would at least make his actions more understandable. Not sure I'm buying it.

Because it probably didn't happen.

Because the Lions aren't the Atlanta "Those bad men said mean things to our quarterback" Falcons. :wacko:

Yeah, we know, the Lions have such a better reputation, right?? Admired by all. LMAO

Reputation and admiration have nothing to do with the Falcons acting like girls by whining about something that happened (allegedly) on the field after the game.

Reputation and admiration have nothing to do with the Falcons acting like girls by whining about something that happened (allegedly) on the field after the game.

The perfect Lions fan, looks for any chance to pick a fight. All I did was ask a question about why, if true, it wasn't brought up about the shoestring deal. Seems to me that "The candy-ass kept untying my shoe so I got pissed off." would have gone a lot further than "I was just trying to get my balance" and the other BS he spewed.

So the Lions fan turns that into a petty little spat about the Falcons?? What the hell do they have to do with it??

Truth be told, although a Falcons fan, I agree with you on the whining about the Ryan injury deal, thought it was stupid, and said so at the time. But it has nothing to do with Suh or this thread.

You are a piece of work. So Suh was operating the vehicle in a completely safe and ordinary manner, when suddenly it just unexpectedly took control of itself, ran itself off the road, and ran itself into a tree? I guess Suh should have picked a car that didn't wanted to commit autocide.

He created the conditions for the accident with his own bad judgment and behavior. This time it came back and bit him in the ass. How hard is that really to understand?

it's hardly Karma. :wacko:

so everyone who gets in a fender-bender is'nt living their life the right way? (according to you).

now it is for you to judge. -your Tebow complex is really getting out of control Billy.

Edited by hooknladder

it's hardly Karma. :wacko:

so everyone who gets in a fender-bender is'nt living their life the right way? (according to you).

now it is for you to judge. -your Tebow complex is really getting out of control Billy.

That is not a natural extension of the argument that BB is making. Just in case you care.

Implying that people who are living their life in a reckless manner may invite things like this to happen is not the same as saying everyone who gets into an accident is living their life in a reckless manner. Again, just in case you care.

Mind you, I'm not implying this is or isn't the case.