[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coleman, Doughty or Pollard

Vick4Prez

I just picked up coleman. I like getting db's that will benefits from the other team's passing game. So who do you think will throw more the cowboys or the giatns. my guess is the giamts especially if they're possibly losing. feel free to comment on my post for IDP help.

First, just curious but do you subscribe to the pay content?

If so then you will hopefully have seen this and if not it is a peak at what you get...

Need to pickup someone to replace Winfield. These three seem to be the best choice.

Coleman @ NYG

Doughty vs Dallas

Pollard vs CN

Thanks

Secondary: Bernard Pollard continued his strong play last week, and this week against the Bengals I like him in what should be a big defensive battle. Pollard will likely be spending a ton of time in the box, and if for some reason Ray Lewis can't play this week then you can look at Pollard as a strong 5-star play. Since week 6, Pollard has scored in double digits each and every week and he is averaging 13.40 PPG and ranks 7th in fantasy points scored among DBs.

Secondary: Elite Manning has been throwing the rock around nicely this season. But this week I have sinking feeling that Tom Coughlin is going to reel in the passing game some and really rely on the run. That makes things a bit dicey for the fantasy prospects of the Eagles secondary. I have Kurt Coleman as the only 3-star or better play. Since week 6 Coleman's fantasy play has been stellar, at least for the most part, over that time he ranks 6th in fantasy points scored, and that includes a bye week and a 2 point performance against the Cowboys in week 8. Nate Allen is expected back in the lineup this week, recovered from his concussion, so that means that rookie Jaiquawn Jarrett is going back to the bench. In other news the Eagles released safety Jarrad Page.

Secondary: LaRon Landry is quietly starting to produce like the LaRon Landry we saw last season. Since the Redskins bye week, Landry ranks 5th among DBs in fantasy points scored. The Cowboys are a pretty neutral matchup for DBs, but Landry needs to be in your lineup, because you just never know when he is going to blow up. OJ Atogwe missed another week, but this time he probably burned an owner or two. While the Redskins didn't deactivate Otogwe, they didn't play him either, due to his injury he was evidently just available in emergency. This week things look more promising for Atogwe, as he practiced fully on Monday. But after last week's debacle I think it would be best to wait and see Atogwe actually get back on the field before inserting him into lineups. I know that won't be easy, especially seeing that Reed Doughty has put up 17 and 18 points in his stead the past two weeks. This week, Doughty would also make a risky play since he could go back to his reserve roll, could rotate with Atogwe, or even play every down if Atogwe has a setback. So if you want to play Doughty just wait and see what Mike Shanahan has to say about the issue. Yes, there is a bit of sarcasm in that previous sentence.