[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahoma State vs Iowa State

Pratts

I think the most amazing thing about the game was that Okie St had a 24 - 7 lead in the 3rd.

I'm not sure what happens now with the 1 loss teams but I know OU can't be happy about their prospects now.

I think the most amazing thing about the game was that Okie St had a 24 - 7 lead in the 3rd.

I'm not sure what happens now with the 1 loss teams but I know OU can't be happy about their prospects now.

Agree here...that loss might have taken both OSU and OU out of the picture. Unless there are more upsets, as there always is!

Looking like LSU vs. Org. or Bama....rematch either way.

Fun game to watch! ISU controlled the clock and actually gave up a pick 6, missed a short FG and fumbled on OSUs 5 yard line. They could have won in regulation.

After, ISU gets over the "we knocked off the #2 team" hangover, they will realize the are now bowl eligible! It was looking grim with 5 wins and OSU, OU and KSU to finish the season. They will probably end up 6-6 and 7 of their games will be against ranked opponents at game time! Gotta be one of the toughest schedules in the land!

Nice win Cyclones!