[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

VJax

injendsm

Why would you bench him....the dude may be a dud most weeks but when he is on he is ON...he has won me my Week 2 and 9 matchups when I know I would've lost had I not had him and he secured this week for me as well....hello 8-1-1

Why would you bench him....the dude may be a dud most weeks but when he is on he is ON...he has won me my Week 2 and 9 matchups when I know I would've lost had I not had him and he secured this week for me as well....hello 8-1-1

In the 9 games prior to this he has had just 3 good games. The others have been utter horsecrap from a "#1" receiver. This is the only time I've benched him this year and it came back to bite me only in his stats. Despite it I'm still up 60 on my opponent with Hernandez left tomorrow so my spot atop my money league should be safe.

I guess it all depends who else you have to start in place of him. You talk about him being terrible numbers for a #1 WR, well if you have another player that can put up those numbers fine.

I was hoping to get some production from Vincent BROWN, and got a big fat zero. With him replacing Floyd again, going against one of the worst Ds against the past I expected more 8 yards.

But those are the breaks, its all part of fantasy football.

And considering you still have a huge lead in your game (unless scores run several hundred points), what's the big deal?

I guess it all depends who else you have to start in place of him. You talk about him being terrible numbers for a #1 WR, well if you have another player that can put up those numbers fine.

I was hoping to get some production from Vincent BROWN, and got a big fat zero. With him replacing Floyd again, going against one of the worst Ds against the past I expected more 8 yards.

But those are the breaks, its all part of fantasy football.

And considering you still have a huge lead in your game (unless scores run several hundred points), what's the big deal?

I'm not necessarily saying it's a big deal, just voicing my displeasure with his inability to be consistent. He's a bit more boom and bust than I was anticipating when I drafted him but I also didn't think Rivers would play so poorly this year and that certainly plays a role in VJax's struggles. His numbers in 60% of the games have been modest to downright laughable. As for my lead, it wasn't near its current level at the time of my OP. When I made it, iirc, I was within about 8-10 points of my opponent but had a solid finish from Cutler, Forte, and Cruz.

Edited by injendsm

In the 9 games prior to this he has had just 3 good games. The others have been utter horsecrap from a "#1" receiver.

Agreed. He was this years version of Lee Evans. Yea, it's awesome that he can go crazy for a game or two, but consistency is helpful to winning games. Scoring poorly 75% of the time will get you beaten more times than it will help you win.