[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP ME I WHIR

SO i am in a tackle, sack heavy league

I have

Cullen Jenkins Phi

And

Marcel Dareus Buff

Wondering if i should add either of these guys below and drop either jenkins / dareus. the reason i ask this is bc of the scoring system is so screwed only being focused on tackles and sacks that i haven't seen alot of points from jenkins in some time.

Desmond Bryant Oak

Phil Taylor Cle

Jared Odrick Mia\

At LB

I have D'Qwell Jackson Cle

I am pretty happy with him but see brian cushing available who has sacks that would pay off

at DB i can start 2

i have carlos rogers Sf

patrick peterson ari

and i am wondering if Rogers is a starter this weekend or maybe would dqwan landry be a replacement for him

at De

i have andre carter NE but wondering if Chris long stl might be worth a add since he has had 5 sacks so far in his past games

If you have to start a DT position instead of DE then look at Kevin Williams (Vikings) as he has good match ups over the next 3 weeks and should be available in most leagues. If not I like Bryant over Jenkins.

D. Jackson is a top 5 IDP LB and even though his match up is not great this week he is not one to consider ever dropping. DB's are dime a dozen in most scoring systems. Long is not close to Carter IMO.

Edited by Ice1