[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DL and DB scenerio

1 pt per tkl, 4 for sack, 5 for INT, FF, FR, 6 TD

Currently have to start 1 of these at LB

J Laurninits

D Jackson

V Miller

I have been swapping out weekly going on matchups, had Miller in last week...was considering going with Jackson this week against Balty.

DB

Have

L Landry

P chung

with chung being out and now Landry having a setback, was considering adding someone from waivers, was looking at Jax DB;s this week since SD has given up so many points to opposing DB's this year.

I can pick up

D. Landry or A Youboty

was leaning towards Landry for Monday night.

what are you thoughts on who to start this week at LB and should I pick up either Landry or Youboty for my DB slot if Lanron Landry is out as it looks like Chung will be out once again.

Edited by madshooter

1 pt per tkl, 4 for sack, 5 for INT, FF, FR, 6 TD

Currently have to start 1 of these at LB

J Laurninits

D Jackson

V Miller

I have been swapping out weekly going on matchups, had Miller in last week...was considering going with Jackson this week against Balty.

DB

Have

L Landry

P chung

with chung being out and now Landry having a setback, was considering adding someone from waivers, was looking at Jax DB;s this week since SD has given up so many points to opposing DB's this year.

I can pick up

D. Landry or A Youboty

was leaning towards Landry for Monday night.

what are you thoughts on who to start this week at LB and should I pick up either Landry or Youboty for my DB slot if Lanron Landry is out as it looks like Chung will be out once again.

did I somehow post this incorrectly or no one has any thoughts on what I am asking?

Lauranaitis is a stellar choice this week. He should gobble up a ton of tackles.

As for your DB, D. Landry is a safe choice to get into the double digits on MNF. L. Landry is an iffy play. He's listed as questionable and a groin injury would really limit a player like that.

Lauranaitis is a stellar choice this week. He should gobble up a ton of tackles.

As for your DB, D. Landry is a safe choice to get into the double digits on MNF. L. Landry is an iffy play. He's listed as questionable and a groin injury would really limit a player like that.

thanks darin3, appreciate your thoughts...