[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolle - What's going with him?

Vick4Prez

He hasn't put up a double digit game since week 6. Each week he's in the top 5 or 6 in the Weekly Player Rankings, this past week he was number 2.

What's the deal with him?

I'm playing in the second round this week and I'm wondering if I should look at playing Polamalu or pickup someone else.

He hasn't put up a double digit game since week 6. Each week he's in the top 5 or 6 in the Weekly Player Rankings, this past week he was number 2.

What's the deal with him?

I'm playing in the second round this week and I'm wondering if I should look at playing Polamalu or pickup someone else.

his last 6 weeks in huddle scoring:

7.00 12.00 10.00 4.00 11.00 11.00

I had him as a 3-star play this week, I didn't expect big numbers from him but I did think he would hit double digits...only seeing 45 tackle opps sure doesn't help...also from weeks 10-13 the cowboys ranked THIRD in fantasy points allowed to DBs...and if you read the IDP GBs I point out, "For the year only 4 CBs have recorded more than 5 solo tackles against the Cowboys, making Corey Webster and Aaron Ross risky fantasy options this week."...for the season the Cowboys rank 11th in points to DBs....that means that the safety position is cleaning up against them...it didn't happen this week...and honestly based on those numbers...he should have been a 5-star play, but because he is just a DB3 type player I was leary of rating him higher than a 3-star play....but with the numbers it is hard to fault anyone that ranked Rolle high this week.