[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ballard over Davis?

Rightbug

Am I crazy to start Ballard over Vernon Davis this week?

Davis has given me three points each of the last three weeks and is up against Pittsburgh.

Ballard has put up at least 4 in each of his last three weeks and is getting red-zone targets. (He had a touchdown over-ruled against Green Bay and I think it was a bad call.) More importantly, Ballard is putting up good yards after reception and running like a beast. Watching Gronk stream roll the Redskins last week, I'm think Ballard could be in for a big week. He can't do much worse than Davis has done for me lately.

You should have been starting Ballard all along. Alex Smith has been looking only at Crabtree while Manning is spreading the ball all over the field and looking like his brother. NYG are also playing for a playoff spot, so look for them to not grind it out and taking more chances throught he air to stay ahead of their opponents. Ballard is the way to go the remainder of the year.