[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Chiefs today

Chief Dick

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the Chiefs could pull a win, but I feel strangely compelled to take the 11.5 points today. I'm feelin' something.

:wacko:

74% completion percentage and almost 300 yards, leading his team to a victory over the undefeated Packers. Your ability to accurately evaluate QB play just continues to impress everyone at the Huddle. :wacko:

First post in the whole thread, and it's to stalk me down and post this kind of crap. You seriously are a f'n bag of dicks. Let the KC guys enjoy this and start your own thread with your juvenile crap if you are so intent on stalking me.

:shakinghead:

:tup: That's me laughing AT you! :wacko: He's tremendously better than anyone else we have.

Can't argue with Orton being your best QB. But if you're rofl at me because you won him as your hired gun starter, you're a lot more desperate than I thought. Some chefs fans have fallen a long way. But have fun while you can.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Can't argue with Orton being your best QB. But if you're rofl at me because you won him as your hired gun starter, you're a lot more desperate than I thought. Some chefs fans have fallen a long way. But have fun while you can.

You had to throw your biased hatred in the thread and you look like a idiot. Of course I don't want him as the QB of my Chiefs. We haven't had a franchise QB since the 60's and it's the sole reason we haven't won a championship too. I don't want to go on and on, but just had to laugh at you because you always have to bash on the Chiefs any chance you get and wanted to make sure you knew us Chiefs fans say SUCK it. :wacko:

You had to throw your biased hatred in the thread and you look like a idiot. Of course I don't want him as the QB of my Chiefs. We haven't had a franchise QB since the 60's and it's the sole reason we haven't won a championship too. I don't want to go on and on, but just had to laugh at you because you always have to bash on the Chiefs any chance you get and wanted to make sure you knew us Chiefs fans say SUCK it. :wacko:

I can live with that...

I say Packers 36, Chiefs 10, with Rodgers getting pulled in the third.

With this said imagine the FF implications this has. Alot of owners were probably worried and figured Rodgers wouldnt play the whole game this week or more importantly next week. Since KC showed that GB is vulnerable they are likely to come out really strong next against Chicago.