[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kim Jong Il dead

Ursa Majoris

Well, i believe its kept in the family so good luck with that.

Indeed. It's his #3 son, who is 20-something (nobody really knows) and was started out by Daddy in the family firm as a four star general.

Apparently sons #1 and #2 pissed Daddy off. I think one of them attempted to defect or something.

Being serious for a second, I am concerned about who will be stepping in to fill his shoes. We no jack sh*t about this young kid and I can see all of those Sr. level government members working to position themselves as his favorite. I hope and pray that things change over there but I see it getting much worse. I hope I'm wrong.

Being serious for a second, I am concerned about who will be stepping in to fill his shoes. We no jack sh*t about this young kid and I can see all of those Sr. level government members working to position themselves as his favorite. I hope and pray that things change over there but I see it getting much worse. I hope I'm wrong.

I've said before and I'll say it again. It's our next war.

We knew jack about Sonic when he took over from his old man, Kim Il Sung. In fact, IIRC, it was a long time before the N Koreans really admitted the "Great Leader" was dead. This time around though, the heir apparent is only in his mid-20s.

We knew jack about Sonic when he took over from his old man, Kim Il Sung. In fact, IIRC, it was a long time before the N Koreans really admitted the "Great Leader" was dead. This time around though, the heir apparent is only in his mid-20s.

hopefully he is a better golfer than his dad! :wacko: