[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once again, the Mountaineers beat a "superior" oponent in a BCS bowl

westvirginia

Fine effort, but I'm not prepared to consider any ACC football team "superior" to any D-1 FBS team.

Well, aren't they off to the B12 next year? I mean, other than being a "warm body" of a football team they don't fit that conference at all, but we'll see how they do against Oklahoma, Tx, and the rest to see how good they can be.

Well, aren't they off to the B12 next year? I mean, other than being a "warm body" of a football team they don't fit that conference at all, but we'll see how they do against Oklahoma, Tx, and the rest to see how good they can be.

I was talking about Clemson and the ACC. A conference who has been at least as bad as the Big East of late but, for some reason, doesn't take as much crap or have as many people outraged that they still get an AQ spot.

West Virginia is one of the quietest near-elite programs out there. Every year they win at least 9.

They play in the big east. I can't stress that enough, next year will be a good test going to the big12. But i give them 8 wins max for a few years there. No disrespect really intended they just aren't good enough to compete in the Big12 against TTU, Texas, KState, OKLA, OKST, etc plus any other teams outside of the big12

I, for one, welcome our toofless overlords to the Big-12.

Now, do I even consider packing my reinforced steel boxers, banjo and passport to head to Morgantown for the first UT/WVU game? :wacko:

Clemson will be a force to be reckoned with next season, even if the ACC sucks balls. Sammy Watkins is the real deal, yo.