[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My life is sad - Socks

Chief Dick

CD - I think what Hugh was trying to say, is you can borrow his cok socks anytime you need an extra pair.

Complete with gel insole.

Which reminds me... If you ever want to get the wife something nice, get her some of those lotion socks. She puts the lotion on & then puts the socks on to sleep in. It's supposed to soften the feet. If you're on a budget then you can just go the Hugh One route & fap a couple Hanes and tell her you just warmed the lotion up for her.

To me, there is nothing more exciting than 12/25 and you come downstairs just knowing there will be some socks in your stocking. I've always wished for a nice pair of gold toes, but my family could never afford those.

:wacko:

Thinking of socks, when I really want to someone to know who I am, the deep Thorp secrets, I let them know what treasures that are in my sock drawer(s)....yes, two drawers - like Alabama old school, one drawer for the whities and one for the colored.

It's good to know that there's others out there as OCD as me. :tup:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to borrow a pair of socks in my business is like asking for that persons next born child. Shooting in wet weather can/does make our job miserable if you don't have backups. I now carry at least 12 pairs on any given gig.

Are they 100% cotton or a blend?

All I wear are black ankle socks (either crappy shoes from spammers or Adidas). I haven't worn crew socks since I was a kid.

:wacko: makes sense that a mechanic would wear black but does yer legs show when ya use the roller under the vehicle or do ya get oil on yer shins?

:wacko: makes sense that a mechanic would wear black but does yer legs show when ya use the roller under the vehicle or do ya get oil on yer shins?

We use lifts so we don't have to crawl under the vehicles. I guess I've been lucky so far Nuke...but when the day comes that I get oil all over my shins, I'll be sure to send you some pocs. :tup: I have had oil run down my sleeve & into my armpit. Plus, black is slimming & I feel quicker & more agile. White crew socks would just slow me down.

howbout when ya feel that hole start in the heel halfway thru the day and were too cheap ta buy socks the day before, hate that.

Even worse when you don't notice the hole until you step onto the ice cold tile.

We use lifts so we don't have to crawl under the vehicles. I guess I've been lucky so far Nuke...but when the day comes that I get oil all over my shins, I'll be sure to send you some pocs. :wacko: I have had oil run down my sleeve & into my armpit. Plus, black is slimming & I feel quicker & more agile. White crew socks would just slow me down.

:pantstight:

I usually get the kind that end up between the calf and ankle. Never got the reinforced toes kind. I'm worried they would be too thick and then all of a sudden I'm buying new shoes.

It took me 3 years to convince my wife I need socks. What do you think will happen when I tell her I need new shoes too? :wacko:

I think you may want to consider a new wife.

We use lifts so we don't have to crawl under the vehicles. I guess I've been lucky so far Nuke...but when the day comes that I get oil all over my shins, I'll be sure to send you some pocs. :tup: I have had oil run down my sleeve & into my armpit. Plus, black is slimming & I feel quicker & more agile. White crew socks would just slow me down.

so if ya got a lift and black ankle socks you could wear shorts at work if ya wanted too or do ya have a/c in the garage, seems those black socks would get warm :wacko:

so if ya got a lift and black ankle socks you could wear shorts at work if ya wanted too or do ya have a/c in the garage, seems those black socks would get warm :wacko:

Oh, you better believe they're breathable. If they weren't, would all the b-ball guys wear them?

How about when you step in water with your socks, but you don't have time to change them before leaving for work?

It's not that hard to keep an extra pair of socks in the car, or at work. Frankly, there are a lot more uses for an extra pair of clean socks than your might think. I'm sure we could come up with a list of 20-30, easy.

It's not that hard to keep an extra pair of socks in the car, or at work. Frankly, there are a lot more uses for an extra pair of clean socks than your might think. I'm sure we could come up with a list of 20-30, easy.

[hugh1] Having a fap into [/Hugh1]

No I haven't. Do they sell them at Wal-Mart, or do I have to go to a high end clothing store?

Wal-mart? That place is the devil. Nothing but old people and trash walking around in that dump.

I was about 14 years old when I first began masterbating with socks on, I was excited by the mere thought of them and I would wear any pair of anyone's I could find while snooping.

My aunt had the best selection to choose from with all lengths and colors, it was a regular thing to rummage her sock drawer.

My cousin even caught me jacking in a pair of her finest argyles which by the way sent me and him into a track meet around his house and submitted me to a great deal of ridicule.

Anyway my love for leg-wear has grown over the last twelve years and has become an integral part of me and wife's love life which is heavy in the masturbation area due to our work schedules. She's even bought the 3 finest pairs I have in the rotation that are guaranteed to provide a throbbing hard-on with a tremendous release at the end of the day.

My long socks are from 36-50 inches long and come to just under my cheeks gently squeezing my legs while I squeeze my johnny pump.

Thanks for listening.

:wacko: STD

I'm not a boot guy but bought myself a pair for Christmas. Love the things. However, both pair of socks that I tried with them would get all crazy throughout the day. When I take my boot off my sock is probably halfway off my foot. Very frustrating.

Since the boots are fur lined (faux fur I'm guessing) maybe I just chuck the socks altogether.

I'm not a boot guy but bought myself a pair for Christmas. Love the things. However, both pair of socks that I tried with them would get all crazy throughout the day. When I take my boot off my sock is probably halfway off my foot. Very frustrating.

Since the boots are fur lined (faux fur I'm guessing) maybe I just chuck the socks altogether.

I used to have the problem with my hiking boots until I started using sock liners in addition to tight-fighting wool socks. They aren't that expensive and greatly reduce the friction between your feet and boot, which is what is grabbing your socks and pulling them down. I think the liners feel very comfortable - like walking around with vaginas on your feet. But some of my hiking friends don't like the sensation.