[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My life is sad - Socks

Chief Dick

I was about 14 years old when I first began masterbating with socks on, I was excited by the mere thought of them and I would wear any pair of anyone's I could find while snooping.

My aunt had the best selection to choose from with all lengths and colors, it was a regular thing to rummage her sock drawer.

My cousin even caught me jacking in a pair of her finest argyles which by the way sent me and him into a track meet around his house and submitted me to a great deal of ridicule.

Anyway my love for leg-wear has grown over the last twelve years and has become an integral part of me and wife's love life which is heavy in the masturbation area due to our work schedules. She's even bought the 3 finest pairs I have in the rotation that are guaranteed to provide a throbbing hard-on with a tremendous release at the end of the day.

My long socks are from 36-50 inches long and come to just under my cheeks gently squeezing my legs while I squeeze my johnny pump.

Thanks for listening.

so, you like to spank the sock-monkey?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a boot guy but bought myself a pair for Christmas. Love the things. However, both pair of socks that I tried with them would get all crazy throughout the day. When I take my boot off my sock is probably halfway off my foot. Very frustrating.

Since the boots are fur lined (faux fur I'm guessing) maybe I just chuck the socks altogether.

You ordered the wrong size. Shoulda got the AA.

We have snobs for everything else here, why not socks too? :wacko:

You rang?

I like good socks. Smartwool and Lorpen are my favorite brands and are unrivaled for comfort.

Not cheap but they last a good long time.

I buy them at Sierra Trading Post so they're not all that expensive.

ETA: To illustrate how much of a borderline fetish property thing this is, I actually have several pairs of socks that are specifically left foot/right foot.

Edited by detlef

It is great to see, someone called this issue to task,

I've always wanted opinions, but, was afraid to ask.

Do I go with black, brown, or plain old white,

Or do I try to stand out, with something neon or bright.

For this is a question, that weighs on every man,

But with the info in this thread, I can now have a plan

I did worry however, as I gave these posts a glance,

Will it now be victory socks, instead of victory pants ?

But after some research, I can finally get rest,

For I have finally found, the ones that are the best.

Say I'm being typical Menudo, or whatever you please,

but, there are no other socks, that are as cool as these.

If you do not believe me, the proof is in this pic,

I wore them last night, and brought home this chick.

I now imagine, that your insane jealous rage has began,

but, my amazing conquest is proof, that socks make the man.

ETA: To illustrate how much of a borderline fetish property thing this is, I actually have several pairs of socks that are specifically left foot/right foot.

Seriously? I didn't even know those existed. Can you get them in all the fashionable colors?

If you can find them get these http://www.bridgedale.com/Products/Product.asp?ProductID=30

I used to rep Bridgedale socks. They are the best selling sock in the UK but hardly known here. The cost is about $18 a pair, and used to have a lifetime guarantee. Except for the all cotton ones, neither me or my husband have ever worn out a pair, and ours are 10+ years old, and we wear them everyday. I think when I stopped repping them they dropped it to a 2 year warranty. The big thing is the fit. Thorlo and Smartwool do not have the form fit these do, and they eventually stretch out. You hardly know you are wearing this sock. It's to the point if I don't wear Bridgedales, they really bother me because I notice the sock when it is on.

The City Light is the only one you can wear with dress pants--meaning it comes in solid black. The rest are performance socks for running, hiking and skiing. You will have to mail order them here in the US, and maybe even special order the City Lights.

Back in college there was a Greek-sponsored singing contest that we never got into much. However, the sorority next door, KAT, got really into it every year. Teams took turns on stage with a rather lame song and dance. Well, one year, a brother decided to enter us in the contest. We knew he was up to no good and a few of us showed up to see what he was up to - piss drunk of course. Well, the brother decided to "borrow" the KAT composite from that year and run across stage with it.

He wore nothing but a white calf-length sock. On his jock. :wacko:

One of the sorority members wrote into the school newspaper denouncing the act and calling our brother a criminal (since he hadn't returned the composite) among other derogatory things.... mentioned something about it being sexual harassment and how offended she was. Blah blah blah.

He mailed her the sock with a nice note thanking her for the support. :tup:

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Seriously? I didn't even know those existed. Can you get them in all the fashionable colors?

They're Italian cycling socks. The reason why they're unique to left and right is that you want to wear as snug shoes as possible so, the more the sock conforms to your foot shape, the less random cloth you have.

Over the top and something I didn't notice until I put them on the first time. But they are pretty comfy none the less.

They're Italian cycling socks. The reason why they're unique to left and right is that you want to wear as snug shoes as possible so, the more the sock conforms to your foot shape, the less random cloth you have.

Over the top and something I didn't notice until I put them on the first time. But they are pretty comfy none the less.

you didn't answer his question about the fashionable colors.

I don't think about socks too much.

I like Gold Toe socks in general because they seem to last for a long time. I was very disappointed in some Adidas crew socks I bought a year ago--they got holes after about 6-7 times wearing them.

On a side note, for the first Christmas since I moved to Michigan 11 years ago, my mom did not get me a pack of cheap thermal socks as a present--the ones she typically buys are the least comfortable socks you can imagine. (I guess she is worried about me getting frostbite up here.)

We had a dress-code when I was in high-school and wearing socks was required (this was back in the mid-80s when sockless was the in thing). Sometimes we would rebel and not wear socks. There was one teacher who would sometimes give out detentions for people not wearing socks, so sometimes we would quickly have to create some sort of quasi-socks by stapling sheets of paper around our ankles. You could get a cool pin-stripe look if you did it just right.