[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many Awards for Fantasy Football can you name?

archiebonker

Just wanted to compile Award names that you guys might have in your Fantasy Football League. I thought it would be fun to start compiling different awards each year and saving them on our site. There has to be some great ones out there that I haven't thought about yet.

Love to hear whatcha got. :wacko:

Awww come on. None of you give away funny awards to your league? Just looking for some new ideas. It's not all about winning the cash. It's the fun of playing all season and keeping everyone interested till the end of the NFL Season.

Good luck with that, most owners in our league stop being active the minute they are eliminated from the playoffs. We tried having a post season party one time, during the final NFL weekend, hand out the trophy, watch some football, etc. I think we had like 4-5 of the 12 owners show (and that included the 2 co commissioners and the league winner,).

I'm sure some people give awy funny awards, but I bet many leagues do not.

We have money give aways till the SuperBowl. League is a bit higher stakes League, but we have a lot of fun and we spread out the money a lot. It's a good 20 team league from 3 different countries. Makes it hard to get together, so it's more of a on line thing. But Awards get sent out to guys.

The Meathead Award. (this may be copyrighted by CBS or Rob Reiner)

Given to participant who asks the same question over and over even if it appears there is no interest in giving an answer. :wacko:

:tup: Puddy es en fuego

Sure, I send out a form to my league at the end of every year. I call them the Peoples Choice Awards 2011 [creative huh?] We're all local, so we know each other very well and hold the draft in my garage.

I have 10 Team questions and 4 NFL question, I saw some of these posted from another league [not sure who], and added a couple of my own.

FANTASY TEAM AWARDS

1. – Manager Of The Year: Based on draft night, performance and strategic ability, as well as overall outcome during the regular season

2. – Draft Night: Whose team were you most afraid of at the end of draft night?

3. – Draft Night: Whose team were you least afraid of at the end of draft night?

4. – Draft Night: Which team had the best recovery from a poor draft night?

5. – Last Year: Who improved their team the most from the previous season?

6. – Season: Who had the biggest comeback in the league from a poor start to the season?

7. – Season: Which team had the best luck of the season?

8. – Season: Which team had the worst luck of the season?

9. – Season: Whose team was the most injured team of the season?

10. – Season: Whose team was the worst team of the season?

NFL PLAYER AWARDS

1. Fantasy Football Rookie of the Year (select 1 rookie player only)

2. Fantasy Football Player of the Year (select 1 non-rookie player only)

3. What NFL player do you wish you would have drafted (select up to 5 players)

4. What NFL player are you thankful for not drafting (select up to 5 players)

YOUR SEASON IN REVIEW

Your most memorial moment of this season, in your own words. Looking for a highlight or a lowlight, a win, a loss, something that changed your season for the good or bad, a trade that happened or didn’t happen. What will you remember this season by the most?

That's it....I usually get 10 out of 12 to participate. I compile the numbers and give everyone the results at our awards party.

Sure, I send out a form to my league at the end of every year. I call them the Peoples Choice Awards 2011 [creative huh?] We're all local, so we know each other very well and hold the draft in my garage.

I have 10 Team questions and 4 NFL question, I saw some of these posted from another league [not sure who], and added a couple of my own.

FANTASY TEAM AWARDS

1. – Manager Of The Year: Based on draft night, performance and strategic ability, as well as overall outcome during the regular season

3. – Draft Night: Whose team were you least afraid of at the end of draft night?

6. – Season: Who had the biggest comeback in the league from a poor start to the season?

NFL PLAYER AWARDS

YOUR SEASON IN REVIEW

Your most memorial moment of this season, in your own words. Looking for a highlight or a lowlight, a win, a loss, something that changed your season for the good or bad, a trade that happened or didn’t happen. What will you remember this season by the most?

That's it....I usually get 10 out of 12 to participate. I compile the numbers and give everyone the results at our awards party.

That's a great number for some off season just for fun stuff.

FANTASY TEAM AWARDS

NFL PLAYER AWARDS

YOUR SEASON IN REVIEW

Seems like some of these (like the ones in bold) aren't opinions, but would be answered by the results and standings and player totals, etc.

I mean who wouldn't want to have drafted the 5 highest scoring players in the league that they didn't draft?

Not sure if it's going to go through....but if it happens. It will be a vote between all the guys on the name, colour and logo. Might not happen, but it sounds fun. We have a great league site and what ever it would be, I"m sure I could make a great team page and helmet.

The Meathead Award. (this may be copyrighted by CBS or Rob Reiner)

Given to participant who asks the same question over and over even if it appears there is no interest in giving an answer. :wacko:

:tup:

almost causeed an asthma attack i laughed so hard

Edited by isleseeya

It would be tough to expect a decent turnout for a post season party in an of my Leagues as well. But we have had success in two of the Leagues to incorporate a few minutes during the break on draft night, to take just a minute or two and passout the rosters of the previous draft so they can review and vote on the "Best Sleeper Pick" as well as the "Worst Loser Pick". Each of their cardboard cut out plaques hang on the corners of the big draft board the following yr.

We also have the typical "Toilet Bowl", for those who failed to make the playoffs, with the obvious ... have to win to get out ... leaving the final winner of the Toilet Bowl (loser) to provide the half dozen varieties of munchies for the next draft.

:wacko:

It would be tough to expect a decent turnout for a post season party in an of my Leagues as well. But we have had success in two of the Leagues to incorporate a few minutes during the break on draft night, to take just a minute or two and passout the rosters of the previous draft so they can review and vote on the "Best Sleeper Pick" as well as the "Worst Loser Pick". Each of their cardboard cut out plaques hang on the corners of the big draft board the following yr.

We also have the typical "Toilet Bowl", for those who failed to make the playoffs, with the obvious ... have to win to get out ... leaving the final winner of the Toilet Bowl (loser) to provide the half dozen varieties of munchies for the next draft.

:wacko:

Acutally, that's a pretty sweet idea. If our guys lived closer, I'd totally go for that idea. Even a bar night where everyone that didn't make the playoffs (except the winner of the B side playoffs) would have to pay. We give the winner first pick in next years draft and the better you do in that bracket, the better draft pick next year.