[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Packers game thread

Ursa Majoris

You are absolutely right! Same way alot of people said New Orleans lost to the niners because they gave it away... No the niners created those strips, picks and fumbles to earn the win. So my apologies as Giants are outplaying GB up to this point

Yep, exactly. The niners played great D yesterday (the O wasn't too shaby either). They deserved that win. IMO they were by far the better team in that game and if they were playing almost any team other than NO they would have won by at least 2TD's. Hopefully, the Giant's will follow suit and our teams can battle each other next week.

finley's "catching" must b contagious. now even jennings is dropping balls. i'm loving this.....keep it rollin g men. i feel a couple more eli to nicks TDs to boost me in the SPIT bowl ranks!!! hopefully the refs can use impartial judgement the rest of the game instead of trying to help the packers stay in the game

Yep, exactly. The niners played great D yesterday (the O wasn't too shaby either). They deserved that win. IMO they were by far the better team in that game and if they were playing almost any team other than NO they would have won by at least 2TD's. Hopefully, the Giant's will follow suit and our teams can battle each other next week.

:wacko:

Nice Title Belt #59....

They should have pinned them back rather than go for it.

Still go with my gut that they shouldn't have rested AR in the last game. The rhythm is off....no way the WR's should be dropping this many passes.

While I have been annoying you intentionally, I completely disagree with your delusion that the Steelers have not been the beneficiaries of some atrocious officiating over the years. Do I think it's a conspiracy? No. But if you don't see it, you might need to wipe the smudges off your homer glasses.

That Polamalu call was back in the day of the stupid "football move rule".

While were at it, what about Franco Harris and the bs "immaculate reception!?!?"