[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advocare?

Scooby

At the gym I go to, posters plastered everywhere, my trainers constantly pitching this stuff, the big Advocare motor coach was parked outside the gym today....Not sure if it's safe for me, having high blood pressure and all: Does anyone here use the products? Yay or nay? Another overpriced fad or great product? TIA:)

http://www.advocare.com/?gclid=COeLm-21gK4CFdFdtgodh37s6g

Another pyramid scheme selling vitamins. Not saying they are or are not for you, that really depends on your goals, reasons for needing/wanting them and what your physician tells you about potential issues with your high blood pressure and any medication you may be taking. But, more than likely you could find a product that is similar/better at a better price.

Head over to the weight loss forum (not saying you need to lose weight), but we discuss all sorts of nutritional/exercise/supplement/vitamin related stuff in there.

Was there a particular product of theirs you were thinking about?

no, not wanting to take the products given my hbp...just wanted to see what all the hubbub was about and if anyone here uses it...they are always pushing 4 things--a cleanse, a max3 something or another, Spark, and Catalyst...always spouting off about that Catalyst stuff;)

Another pyramid scheme selling vitamins. Not saying they are or are not for you, that really depends on your goals, reasons for needing/wanting them and what your physician tells you about potential issues with your high blood pressure and any medication you may be taking. But, more than likely you could find a product that is similar/better at a better price.

Head over to the weight loss forum (not saying you need to lose weight), but we discuss all sorts of nutritional/exercise/supplement/vitamin related stuff in there.

Was there a particular product of theirs you were thinking about?

that is what I told her

I hate advocare.

But if you are looking for a delicious protein shake through a growing company just let me know!

me me me :hand raised: BP, send me some info. I didn;t know you were peddling powder.