[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Latest From The Asylum

Ursa Majoris

See, why does this have to be political? The guy is f*cking nuts. Does it give you pleasure that he's a Republican? I can send you some socks to masterbate into, maybe you could give that try to release some of whatever it is that's bottled up inside you. For every f*cking idiot Republican politician, there is an equally idiotic f*cking Democrat. Are you unable to grasp that or do you simply choose not to?

You're really starting to sound like a waterman or moneymakers, and rest-assured, it's not a compliment.

:wacko:

The scouts and Planned Parenthood have dismissed Rep. Bob Morris' comments as absurd, as did Republican House Speaker Brian Bosma. But Morris, a Republican, told The Associated Press his critics need to do more research into the 100-year-old scouting organization.

I love this quote. So the Girl Scouts need to do more research into their organization so they will side with his view. Nice of him to drag his family into it as well. What a maroon. :wacko:

See, why does this have to be political? The guy is f*cking nuts. Does it give you pleasure that he's a Republican? I can send you some socks to masterbate into, maybe you could give that try to release some of whatever it is that's bottled up inside you. For every f*cking idiot Republican politician, there is an equally idiotic f*cking Democrat. Are you unable to grasp that or do you simply choose not to?

You're really starting to sound like a waterman or moneymakers, and rest-assured, it's not a compliment.

Um, I guess I missed the part where Ursa made a big deal about him being a Republican. Actually, I missed where he even mentioned it at all.

Um, I guess I missed the part where Ursa made a big deal about him being a Republican. Actually, I missed where he even mentioned it at all.

Yeah, Asylum is a random term, not referring them to anything. :tup:

Always had you pegged as a little bit smarter. :wacko:

:tup:

Am I missing something? Ursa didn't say anything about politics and the article even said that the Rep house leader basically agreed this guy was an idiot. :wacko:

Why do you hate Ursa ?

Why do you hate the Girl Scouts?

Yeah, Asylum is a random term, not referring them to anything. :tup:

Always had you pegged as a little bit smarter. :wacko:

I typically use it to refer to a group of crazy people and, thus, think it is about as fine and accurate a description of somewhere this guy should be. Rajn, not exactly a leftist nut, seems to agree.

Regardless, maybe Ursa was implying the GOP, but he didn't actually say it, so i do think flying off the handle in the manner you did seemed a bit extreme.

Edited by detlef

Matlock has gone to commercial.

Hugh, if I'd intended this to be anti-GOP I would have cut out the bit about the GOP leader treating this guy as nuts. I can refer you to posts I've made about Democrats e.g. Charlie Randel being hopelessly corrupt if you like.

Still, if that's the opening shot in an Internet war, then I'm in. Let's get it on.

Ooops - Matlock is back. Gotta run.

Matlock has gone to commercial.

Hugh, if I'd intended this to be anti-GOP I would have cut out the bit about the GOP leader treating this guy as nuts. I can refer you to posts I've made about Democrats e.g. Charlie Randel being hopelessly corrupt if you like.

Still, if that's the opening shot in an Internet war, then I'm in. Let's get it on.

Ooops - Matlock is back. Gotta run.

Let's be honest, I was obviously being overly dramatic to garner a reaction. Thanks to Matlock, you had to read a bunch of posts in between which tempered your reaction. So, I don't think we're quite ready for an Internet war, at least not until I'm through with the new knee-highs Whomper sent me.

That being said, should we try and come up with some statistical data comparing the amount of anti-Republican articles you've linked to vs. the amount of anti-Democratic articles you've linked to? :tup:

Yeah, you're certainly one of the unbiased ones around here. :wacko:

Yeah, you're certainly one of the unbiased ones around here. :wacko:

You are dead right, I am certainly not unbiased, no doubt about it. In general (there are quite a few exceptions), I detest Republicans for their politics and their philosophies. IMO, most of them are weak, backward, hypocritical, selfish and stupid as well as extremely inexperienced and narrow.

On balance, I prefer Democrats though many of them are equally weak, stupid, unrealistically idealistic and unable to see a bigger picture. I disagree with their typical platform on many issues e.g. capital punishment, dealing with entitlements, pandering to minorities and so on.

Still, you are right.