[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Latest From The Asylum

Ursa Majoris

You are dead right, I am certainly not unbiased, no doubt about it. In general (there are quite a few exceptions), I detest Liberals for their politics and their philosophies. IMO, most of them are weak, backward, hypocritical, selfish and stupid as well as extremely inexperienced and narrow.

On balance, I prefer Democrats though many of them are equally weak, stupid, unrealistically idealistic and unable to see a bigger picture. I disagree with their typical platform on many issues e.g. capital punishment, dealing with entitlements, pandering to minorities and so on.

Still, you are right.

Fixed!

BTW, Dentists Love Girl Scouts! :wacko:

I detest Republicans for their politics and their philosophies. IMO, most of them are weak, backward, hypocritical, selfish and stupid as well as extremely inexperienced and narrow.

On balance, I prefer Democrats though many of them are equally weak, stupid, unrealistically idealistic and unable to see a bigger picture.

good info here

Dude's just digging himself a deeper hole...

Also, sounds like a real chicken-chight

Morris' letter, first revealed by The Fort Wayne Journal-Gazette, prompted a flood of media attention that Morris clearly didn't relish Tuesday. He told waiting reporters he would speak to them "momentarily," then went to the House floor and refused to talk to them. When lawmakers left the House for a behind-closed-doors caucus, Morris pushed aside a TV reporter and ignored questions.

Later, Morris spoke briefly to reporters, defending his comments as something he feels deeply about — so deeply that he had pulled his own two daughters from their Girl Scout troop.

Asked why he thinks the Girl Scouts support abortion, Morris said people should "get on the Internet, do some research, contact the Girl Scouts of America on a national level and ask them that question."

"They're not against it. If you're not against it, you're for it."

Apparently, the Girl Scouts are not allowed to simply stay out of the abortion fray and just let each girl's family decide for themselves what they think is right.