[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

can you hear me now

CaP'N GRuNGe

I'm enjoying my Stew pic for now. I know at some point DD will eliminate that option..but for now..you can all rest your eyes on a true stud.

They could always just put a size limit on images in sigs.

This is, without any doubt whatsoever, the worst interface ever. I sure hope this isn't the way it is going to be when things are all done.

I usually get used to changes the Huddle makes. I have strong doubts that I will ever get used to this change.

This is, without any doubt whatsoever, the worst interface ever. I sure hope this isn't the way it is going to be when things are all done.

I usually get used to changes the Huddle makes. I have strong doubts that I will ever get used to this change.

Agreed 100%

And when I clicked on the "like" button, it said I had reached my quota lmao...whatever that means.

When the new skin is revealed from Mr.Doreystein, I'm sure things will hopefully return to a somewhat normallcy.

Agree 100%.

Let's take something that was easy to read and easy to use and turn it something designed to appeal to Facebook and Google nuthuggers.

Agree 100%.

Let's take something that was easy to read and easy to use and turn it something designed to appeal to Facebook and Google nuthuggers.

I don't think I am going to be able to be on this site as much as I used to if it stays this way. My eyes are bad enough as it is. :wacko:

yes very painful, very slow and where are the orange boxes?

and I Hate facebook and the way the world is adapting to it.

the orange boxes have been replaced by the blue circles/stars

concerning the movement towards facebook-type stuff, it all has to do with the value of information. I'm wondering if this new board scheme makes it easier to try to connect our posts to our actual identities.

I have mine. You have your user name at the top of the page with an arrow....place your mouse over the arrow and click and a list comes up....personal messenger is on the list.

Or use the envelope icon to the left of your name.