[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could have your dream car...what would it be?

tazinib1

Some have realistic dream cars, others have never in your wildest dream cars. :wacko:

Well, if I'm going to dream about banging a broad, I'm going to dream about Kate Upton, not the kinda attractive milf that lives across the street that has her eye on me.

That's just me.

Well, if I'm going to dream about banging a broad, I'm going to dream about Kate Upton, not the kinda attractive milf that lives across the street that has her eye on me.

That's just me.

And some guys like to get laid, not just dream about getting laid. :wacko:

I honestly don't know much about cars ... so, with that said ...

If a sports car:

An "early" Corvette

An "early" Mustang

Ferrari

Lambo

If a "Lazy-Boy on Wheels":

Maybach (complete with driver)

A 2011 King Ranch Ford F250 diesel with the following modifications:

AFE Cold Air Intake

AFE Delete Exhaust

H&S Programer

Fabtech 8" Lift - 4 Link System w/ 4.0 Coilover, New Leaf Springs, Dirt Logic shocks and stabilizers

20" BMF Novakane Stealth Wheels

37x13.50 Toyo MT's

FabFours Pre-runner winch bumper

FabFours Rear Bumper

Warn 16.5Ti Thermometric Winch

Weather Guard Low Profile Tool Box

Extreme Series Truck Vault

Extreme-Liner sprayed on bed, tool box, and truck vault. Possibly sprayed on bumpers and rocker panels.

ProBox sub

Rockford Fosgate Punch 500w amp

Weather Tech Floor Mats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

My wife's Murano was rear-ended and she said I could pick the next new car. I started pricing a new Tundra, but at $34K ($4K off msrp) and 18 mpg it just didn't make sense. I started looking at the new Camaro and at $25K and 30 mpg it was an option. She said it was going to be my car and that sounded reasonable... I started looking for the best deal.

I found a 2010 Camaro SS on a lot with 19K on it. Black/black with leather (RS option) and a 6 speed short-throw shifter. I just wanted to look at it :brow: . We drove to the dealer first and looked and the new ones. With a 310+ HP V6 this isn't a slouch and I really liked them. The SS was about $40K new and was too much. The dealer said he could get me whatever color I wanted and upgrade the black wheels. The black steel wheels don't look bad actually... I liked them, but the shiny wheels are shiny and I like shiny.

We get to the other dealer and they have a 2006 Z06 Corvette with 34K miles. Priced about the same as a new Camaro, she told me we should drive it. If you've never driven a Corvette they feel like a race car. Stiff and hard, this car was fun and it packed some punch. We get back and she said the magic words... if you really want it, just get it :woot: . I thought about this decision for a few microseconds and there was a little voice in my head saying this wasn't a great idea. It wasn't a bad idea, just not great.

I asked to drive the 2010 Camaro and it was near perfect. Stiff yet sleek and with 426HP LS3 it was a beast and still got 24 mpg... I fell in love instantly. I have two 69 Firebird convertibles and this car was far ahead of them in every category but nostalgia. I pulled the trigger and have had it a week now.

The blind spot with no rear camera is my only complaint. It does everything but make toast with heated seats and all the toys inside. I paid just higher than a new base model for it and couldn't be happier. I doubt I'll ever sell this car... it's truly amazing.

Edited by Thews40
  • Like 1