[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I lose all of my blog content?

According to the board hosting company doing the upgrade there were issues with the IP.Blog installation we had and there hadn't been a post in over 2 years. So we did not have that plugin moved to the new server.

According to the board hosting company doing the upgrade there were issues with the IP.Blog installation we had and there hadn't been a post in over 2 years. So we did not have that plugin moved to the new server.

I made my last entry in 2011, but I understand it is not a widely Used feature. IMO it was a nice thing to have because it allowed me to keep content that I thought was important, but I did not publish everything I wrote there.

I am only one guy and it was free stuff, so I am not really in a position to complain...but I was at least one person that appreciated the feature and would like to keep it.

Thanks.

We understand. But with nobody (okay, 1 or 2 guys) using it the effort to maintain and monitor it just wasn't where we felt our limited resources should be going. And with no shortage of free blogging software and services on the 'net it's just not an area we feel led to serve.

• WJW locked this topic