[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe this dude isn't in jail....

SEC=UGA

Possible outcomes:

1) They never charge Zimmerman with anything... black people riot.

2) They charge Zimmerman with something, but he is either acquitted or receives a slap on the wrist... black people riot.

3) They charge and convict Zimmerman, and he gets multiple years in prison... black people kill Zimmerman in prison.

4) Spike Lee and the Black Panthers find and kill Zimmerman.

Anything else I may have missed? :thinking:

I just noticed that your avatar doesnt punch anymore :( That could be the saddest thing of all regarding the huddle boards changes :kicksrock:

Possible outcomes:

1) They never charge Zimmerman with anything... black people riot.

2) They charge Zimmerman with something, but he is either acquitted or receives a slap on the wrist... black people riot.

3) They charge and convict Zimmerman, and he gets multiple years in prison... black people kill Zimmerman in prison.

4) Spike Lee and the Black Panthers find and kill Zimmerman.

Anything else I may have missed? :thinking:

At least one white guy joins the riots.

He looked like hell before it all went down. Can't imagine how he looks now. :shocking:

He either gets the witness protection plastic surgery and relocates to Bolivia, or the rest of his life is sheer terror. There are no options for him to live anonymous and carefree, at least for a long, long time.

• Like 1

He either gets the witness protection plastic surgery and relocates to Bolivia, or the rest of his life is sheer terror. There are no options for him to live anonymous and carefree, at least for a long, long time.

Maybe he could move in with Steve Bartman and Salman Rushdie. :shrug:

I smell a new hit reality tv series!

• Like 1

New Police surveillance video of the station where Zimmerman was taken after the incident for questioning. Zimmerman shown getting out of the police car clean as a whistle. No broken nose, blood, bandages or anything else like that. He doesn't even look like he was in a fight.

:thinking:

I may do some dumb things at times, but I'm smart enough to not spew all over the internet that this guy's guilty off of what I've read on the internet and seen on tv.

Now, one more time, you thought Duke's lacrosse team was guilty as hell when that story broke too did'nt you?

Please show where I said he was definitively guilty. Or where I ever said the duke lacrosse team was guilty either.

What is your obsession with the duke lacrosse team anyway? Are you seriously painting the two as the same thing? If so, it sure is tough for the kid that was killed to be caught lying, unlike the prostitute in the duke case.

Please show where I said he was definitively guilty. Or where I ever said the duke lacrosse team was guilty either.

What is your obsession with the duke lacrosse team anyway? Are you seriously painting the two as the same thing? If so, it sure is tough for the kid that was killed to be caught lying, unlike the prostitute in the duke case.

I'll go out on the limb... Zimmerman pursued, initiated contact with and shot Trayvon Martin. Any contact Trayvon had with Zimmerman was the result of Zimmerman being the aggressor. Which, to me, means that the stand your ground law should not be applicable and that Zimmerman should be charged with murder, manslaughter, or negligent homicide.

I'm pretty certain that I was on here at the outset of the Duke Lacrosse team thingy stating that the hooker was full of chit.

New Police surveillance video of the station where Zimmerman was taken after the incident for questioning. Zimmerman shown getting out of the police car clean as a whistle. No broken nose, blood, bandages or anything else like that. He doesn't even look like he was in a fight.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/police-video-trayvon-martins-killer-smoking-gun-lawyer-says/

Yea, I haven't been keeping up on this case too much but I did see the video. It's not perfect but it definitely didn't look like the guy was recently in a near death fight. Typically you'd expect some bruising, blood, etc. but you couldn't see it in the vid I watched.

Yea, I haven't been keeping up on this case too much but I did see the video. It's not perfect but it definitely didn't look like the guy was recently in a near death fight. Typically you'd expect some bruising, blood, etc. but you couldn't see it in the vid I watched.

Or a bandage? A scratch? They said the paramedics cleaned him up at the scene. Did they have a make-up artist work on him as well?

I agree that it does not appear from the video that Zimmerman was involved in the life or death struggle that has been reported. Broken noses typically, or at least often, bleed profusely. One would expect that if Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose or from head wounds that we'd see someone with a towel. But that video certainly doesn't rule out Zimmerman's (or what is said to be Zimmerman's) account.

But that's just conjecture. If paramedics were involved, there should be a report that contains an assessment of the injuries and the treatment that they provided. I'd also expect that someone will interview or has interviewed the mortician that worked on Martin. Was there damage to his fists, skin under his fingernails, scratches on his body or any other signs of a struggle? What about "powder burns" (which aren't really caused by powder) that might accompany a short range shooting?

We shall see.

ETA: I forgot about the autopsy.

Edited by Furd

I agree that it does not appear from the video that Zimmerman was involved in the life or death struggle that has been reported. Broken noses typically, or at least often, bleed profusely. One would expect that if Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose or from head wounds that we'd see someone with a towel. But that video certainly doesn't rule out Zimmerman's (or what is said to be Zimmerman's) account.

But that's just conjecture. If paramedics were involved, there should be a report that contains an assessment of the injuries and the treatment that they provided. I'd also expect that someone will interview or has interviewed the mortician that worked on Martin. Was there damage to his fists, skin under his fingernails, scratches on his body or any other signs of a struggle? What about "powder burns" (which aren't really caused by powder) that might accompany a short range shooting?

We shall see.

Couple this with the fact that it was raining, it has been reported that they were in the grass and there is no apparent dirt or grass stains on the back of his shirt or pants.

Guys, that's a grainy video whose full size is 2 inches on your monitor. Who's not to say it happened in his shirt, which is under the jacket he's wearing? This video does nohing one way or the other and describing it in absolute terms either direction is ridiculous.

Furds on point with the paramedic report being key here. I'm more interested in the fact that the lead investigator wanted a manslaughter charge but got overruled down the line. That's more important than some grainy video. And I agree with SECs notion that we know 100% who began the chain of events, but that's about it.

I also sucks that witnesses are going first to tv stations as opposed to the authorities. And much if what the girl on the phone with him certainly isn't helping Zimmermans statements, and let's face it he has the most to gain by lying.

Edited by Pope Flick

One thing seems for certain - the authorities are going to throughly investigate the case. And before we castigate the people who cried racism without any knowledge of the facts, I think we have to assess whether Martin's death would have been sufficiently investigated without that cry.

Edited by Furd

One thing seems for certain - the authorities are going to throughly investigate the case. And before we castigate the people who cried racism without any knowledge of the facts, I think we have to assess whether Martin's death would have been sufficiently investigated without that cry.

I think much of the titillation here is that a neighborhood watch guy killed a child and walked free.You've got a dead kid and an apparent vigilante. I think that's the first thing that freaks people out and then race is gas on the fire. LOLLIPOP is a 'white mexican' anyways? Chavez?

Guys, that's a grainy video whose full size is 2 inches on your monitor. Who's not to say it happened in his shirt, which is under the jacket he's wearing? This video does nohing one way or the other and describing it in absolute terms either direction is ridiculous.

Furds on point with the paramedic report being key here. I'm more interested in the fact that the lead investigator wanted a manslaughter charge but got overruled down the line. That's more important than some grainy video. And I agree with SECs notion that we know 100% who began the chain of events, but that's about it.

I also sucks that witnesses are going first to tv stations as opposed to the authorities. And much if what the girl on the phone with him certainly isn't helping Zimmermans statements, and let's face it he has the most to gain by lying.

IMO the video is important because it casts doubt on the version of the story given by Zimmerman. It’s just another piece that doesn’t fit. Yesterday I was under the impression the Zimmerman was being beaten to a bloody pulp to the point where he had no other alternative but to shoot Martin. Today, after seeing the video I doubt that was the case. Of course the video was taken 4 hrs after the incident. Who knows, maybe the police let Zimmerman get cleaned up before taking him in for questioning. From what I’m reading he was pretty chummy with the cops and the cops may have been convinced at the time that he acted in self-defense so weren’t treating him like the average suspect. I don’t know. Right now I’m leaning towards Zimmerman being guilty of a crime, but like Matt said, that could change by tomorrow.

Edited by SayItAintSoJoe

IMO the video is important because it casts doubt on the version of the story given by Zimmerman. It’s just another piece that doesn’t fit. Yesterday I was under the impression the Zimmerman was being beaten to a bloody pulp to the point where he had no other alternative but to shoot Martin. Today, after seeing the video I doubt that was the case. Of course the video was taken 4 hrs after the incident. Who knows, maybe the police let Zimmerman get cleaned up before taking him in for questioning. From what I’m reading he was pretty chummy with the cops and the cops may have been convinced at the time that he acted in self-defense so weren’t treating him like the average suspect. I don’t know. Right now I’m leaning towards Zimmerman being guilty of a crime, but like Matt said, that could change by tomorrow.

Keep in mind, you were only 'under the impression' based on verbal descriptions of something few saw visually. Well, now we have SOME really poor visuals and that's done nothing except show the game of telephone is being played. If he had a bloody nose and was treated by paramedics, then there should be a report. 4 hours after a bloody nose this visual could be accurate. His t shirt could be stained green for all we know but it's under a jacket here. This video frankly doesn't add much, there's not enough detail or close ups. Do they on the scene photos? I'd like to see those, as they'll have more of what everyone is looking for. There's little here that should be considered concrete.

a closer enhanced look?

looks like there could be a wound on the top of his head. :oldunsure: And as this article mentions, at about :49 of the video one of the cops does appear briefly to be checking out the back of Zimmermans head.

Edited by BillyBalata