[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am white trash, according to a guy with a dot on his head.

Rovers

Wow man. I deal with CHEETOs all day. You've got to let the BS go, no sense in getting charged with something because some jackwagon said something to you and you get into a fight. Glad everything ended peacefully though.

gotta agree with PON, here. I have been flipped off on the road so many times it has become humorous. I made a guy so mad one time that he yelled so bad his glasses flew off, it was hilarious and laughed as is wife cried.

Reading comprehension problem? He faced me down and called me a freckin az-zole from less than 5 feet way.

But in your defense, drinking 4 beers in 2 hours does make me a maniacal drunken blithering piece of white trash idiot. I'm ready to kill just about any moran. You volunteering? :brow:

he was 5 feet from you because YOU went to him looking for a fight. if some doushbag comes over to me and gets in my face after flipping me off- i'm gonna call him a bunch of names also (not that I am saying you did that :brow:)

he was 5 feet from you because YOU went to him looking for a fight. if some doushbag comes over to me and gets in my face after flipping me off- i'm gonna call him a bunch of names also (not that I am saying you did that :brow:)

Holy moly!

I was waiting to pull out of a gas station, and left room for another auto to turn into the lot. I was LOOKING to make a right hand turn. He was looking for a fight. He pulled up next to me, stopped and called me a frecking az-zhole. Did you not get that part? Try reading what I posted dorsh bag. Do you have a dot on yer head?

The thing I find interesting is that CHEETOs come in all colors and cultures and I don't think that this particular guy's behavior is necessarily characteristic of the fact that he's got a red dot on his forehead, but you seem to find it important enough to mention repeatedly in your anecdote. And drinking at lunch time (who takes 2 hour lunches??) then picking a fight? Sorry, but I think the reason the comment stung so much is that it's possible that there's a splinter of truth in it.

The thing I find interesting is that CHEETOs come in all colors and cultures and I don't think that this particular guy's behavior is necessarily characteristic of the fact that he's got a red dot on his forehead, but you seem to find it important enough to mention repeatedly in your anecdote. And drinking at lunch time (who takes 2 hour lunches??) then picking a fight? Sorry, but I think the reason the comment stung so much is that it's possible that there's a splinter of truth in it.

LOL, from the Tom Brady nut hugger / Jets fan hater. Who takes a 2 hour lunch? Someone who works a chit retail job and had the day off. Us white trash work weekends. Feel superior now? You have a real job, me, I'm white trash. That'll make you sleep well tonight. That after all, IS the penchant of Pats fans. Kick em when they;re down, kick em all around. So revel baby, revel. I was up at 6, and working spring cleanup on the property from about 6:45. By noon, I was hungry and thirsty. I had a few brews.

A red dot on yer forehead is sorta hard to ignore. Unless I got that wrong. Especially when the mouth under the red dot makes racist comments and curses you out for no good reason at all, but hey, I may not be open minded enough about this stuff as you MASS libs. I mean when someone who is from another country makes a derogatory skin based comment, it was very low of me to respond in kind. I should have bowed and thanked him. Groveled a bit perhaps. I suppose you would have just smiled.

I still wish I had kicked his az.... and now, I might add a couple of others to the list! :brow:

A red dot on yer forehead is sorta hard to ignore. Unless I got that wrong. Especially when the mouth under the red dot makes racist comments and curses you out for no good reason at all, but hey, I may not be open minded enough about this stuff as you MASS libs.

:pc: She lives in New Hampshire

You got out of your car to confront a random person who called you a bad name.

Holy moly!

I was waiting to pull out of a gas station, and left room for another auto to turn into the lot. I was LOOKING to make a right hand turn. He was looking for a fight.

Yep, whenever I go looking for a fight, I put my 1 year-old into the car seat and then try to pick the fight with a person driving away from the establisment I am going in to.

From what I found on google (cause I thought it was odd a man had a "dot")only women normally wear a bindi (the dot)...there are times when a man would wear something similar but it would be in a raindrop shape and normally only during puja (which I googled and it isn't puja now)...so I guess the end story is that Rovers almost beat up an indian woman.

Edited by keggerz

I could be wrong but as far as I know only women where a bindi (the dot)...there are times when a man would wear something similar but it would be in a raindrop shape and normally only during puja (which I googled and it isn't puja now)...so I guess the end story is that Rovers almost beat up an indian woman.

http://www.snopes.co...gion/reddot.asp

Though many no longer do, Hindu men traditionally also wore the bindi.

I could be wrong but as far as I know only women where a bindi (the dot)...there are times when a man would wear something similar but it would be in a raindrop shape and normally only during puja (which I googled and it isn't puja now)...so I guess the end story is that Rovers almost beat up an indian woman.

Maybe it was just the coors light talking?

LOL, from the Tom Brady nut hugger / Jets fan hater. Who takes a 2 hour lunch? Someone who works a chit retail job and had the day off. Us white trash work weekends. Feel superior now? You have a real job, me, I'm white trash. That'll make you sleep well tonight. That after all, IS the penchant of Pats fans. Kick em when they;re down, kick em all around. So revel baby, revel. I was up at 6, and working spring cleanup on the property from about 6:45. By noon, I was hungry and thirsty. I had a few brews.

A red dot on yer forehead is sorta hard to ignore. Unless I got that wrong. Especially when the mouth under the red dot makes racist comments and curses you out for no good reason at all, but hey, I may not be open minded enough about this stuff as you MASS libs. I mean when someone who is from another country makes a derogatory skin based comment, it was very low of me to respond in kind. I should have bowed and thanked him. Groveled a bit perhaps. I suppose you would have just smiled.

I still wish I had kicked his az.... and now, I might add a couple of others to the list! :brow:

Translation - I'm no bigot, bitch - I'll kick your ass too!

Rovers, I love ya buddy, but you deserved it. :lol: Did you ever stop to think that in your slight inebriation that it's possible you did misread his lips? And even if you didn't, did it really warrant chasing the guy down & confronting him at a gas station with his 1 yo kid in the back seat? If I'd been him I probably would have called you a few choice names myself.

Don't get me wrong, I've been guilty of a little road rage before as well so I'm not trying to point a finger at you, but sometimes you've gotta realize when you've stepped over the bounds of being the victim & become the antagonist.

Edited by rajncajn

I am going to have to agree with Dr. Patel's diagnosis.

Kid could have been three or four and watched you beat the CHIPS AHOY! out of his dad because you felt dissed. Kinda makes me sick. I've called people bad stuff to their faces for silly stuff, but I've never threatened to fight someone. I guess I'm just not the man I thought I was.

I work in TV news and we've had two stories in recent years, one right now, about guys punching other people and killing them. So if it broke a little different or he said "yeah I said it, f-you". He's getting a beating and with some bad luck, this kid has no dad. Why? Why? Why?

He was rude. You are wrong.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm