[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am white trash, according to a guy with a dot on his head.

Rovers

No offense, but who does this? Do you really care what somebody calls you? Does it really hurt you to be called white trash or an ahole? To the point of getting violent? I just don't get it. Shrug, feel sorry for that cat and move on.

edited to add: I have a hard time even beeping my horn at someone, unless it is to avoid an accident. Otherwise I figure a) the person didn't mean it and already feels bad enough or they are an ahole and there is nothing my horn is going to do.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Also umm....Rovers, do you have an american flag?.......

How many stars are in the upper left corner? This will truly reveal whether or not you are "white trash" :thinking:

There is only one in the upper left corner of mine...

• Like 1

Yeah, that was the thing. The store is about a 1/2 mile away. I had a burger and potato salad with 4 brews for lunch. I needed dog food and coffee and a few other items. I figured, a half mile... and maybe not even over the limit... but no doubt I was of no danger on the road, but maybe bordertline legal. Not a good choice. I am not defending that choice. Just being honest about the whole thing. I could have omitted all of that... but it WAS why I didn't beat this guy down, frankly. If I had been stone cold sober, I'd be in jail for assault right now.

I knew I'd get flack for that, but I am honest sometimes to a fault. That's what happened. I hardly thought this 1/2 mile trip would be so eventful, and I was beyond any doubt safe to drive, but legal... it was borderline. 4 beers in two hours. The alc calculators put that right on the cusp.

Just got me soooo po'd this guy would make racist remarks.... had nuthin to do with him cursing me out for NO reason.

LMAO for you tools making drunken driving accusations.... according to BAC calculators, at 175 lbs and 4 light beers in two hours my BAC was about 0.031. In NY, 0.080 is the legal limit. I wasn't even CLOSE to being legally intoxicated. Barely buzzed at all. Add in the fact that I ate at the same time... my BAC was likely closer to 0.020.

That's for you, Dug. Go dig a ditch and bury the bit***..... :razz:

An interesting evolution of the story once a few people don't exactly chime in with "you go girl!"

Oh, and btw, the "I was barely buzzed at all card" just means you're a total effing loser.  Because I can't imagine how a grown-freaking-man could get into a shoving match with some dude over what you described if he was actually sober. Driving 1/2 mile home when we may have been close to the legal limit is something that, I would imagine, most of us have done and shouldn't be pointing fingers.  Getting out of our car and into a physical altercation with someone because they said something mean to us, on the other hand, is something few of us have done.  At least since we were 16

Edited by detlef

Wow. Just a whole new level of stupid.

While I appreciate the full disclosure of of your story, fact of the matter is that you are 80% responsible for the whole kerfuffle.

Sorry you had to hear what you consider racist and hurtful remarks, but it sounds to me like you made bad decision after bad decision before the confrontation happened.

No offense, but who does this? Do you really care what somebody calls you? Does it really hurt you to be called white trash or an ahole? To the point of getting violent? I just don't get it. Shrug, feel sorry for that cat and move on.

edited to add: I have a hard time even beeping my horn at someone, unless it is to avoid an accident. Otherwise I figure a) the person didn't mean it and already feels bad enough or they are an ahole and there is nothing my horn is going to do.

Same here. I only use the horn to avoid an accident. I think the car horn is abused in society, but I digress.

what if the "one year old kid" in the back seat was really this guy (watch to the end):

funny!!!

Have Indian film producers worked on their sound dubbing since this came out? Everyone sounded like they were on helium.

What are you doing starting fights if you're only 175 pounds and kind of old? Forgetting all the rest, there is a decent portion of the population that would probably put you down. You can't tell how big many people are from their cars. It's a bad idea. Next time, flip the guy off and talk about his mother and drive home like normal folks.

• Like 1

What are you doing starting fights if you're only 175 pounds and kind of old? Forgetting all the rest, there is a decent portion of the population that would probably put you down. You can't tell how big many people are from their cars. It's a bad idea. Next time, flip the guy off and talk about his mother and drive home like normal folks.

I disagree...there are a ton of big fellows who can't throw down...and skinny guys who can....

It's about heart...

But on a side note Rovers story still screams of fabrication.....I think he had more than a handful of brews and drove more than 1/2 mile and the kid was more than a year old....:oldrazz:

I disagree...there are a ton of big fellows who can't throw down...and skinny guys who can....

It's about heart...

In disney movies and what a lot of drunk guys tell themselves but not in reality. Besides, you going to be able to judge the other person's twitch muscle capabilities along with tenacity and / or fighting background while driving your car? Size is a good indicator of how much damage someone "could" do. If you aren't more than average size it's better to grow some patience than to think about rocky movies.

In disney movies and what a lot of drunk guys tell themselves but not in reality. Besides, you going to be able to judge the other person's twitch muscle capabilities along with tenacity and / or fighting background while driving your car? Size is a good indicator of how much damage someone "could" do. If you aren't more than average size it's better to grow some patience than to think about rocky movies.

One of the baddest dudes I've ever known was 5-6 and about 150 lbs.

With all this in mind, I've just sort of gone with the theory of, "why find out how good a fighter a guy is." I've found it works out best for all if that remains everyone's little secret.

Maybe you can kick my ass, maybe I can kick yours, but we're both likely better off if we don't find out which.