[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tournament

Hugh 0ne

OK, so for a change, DummyWhomper had a pretty good idea. We're going to have a Huddle Words With Friends Tournament. If you are interested, just post in here that you want in. Once we have enough interest, I'll set a bracket up online. We'll play head to head, single elimination, bracket style. If you win, you move to the next round, if you lose, you're out, the last one to win the final game is deemed the Champion and gets a pair of those socks I like to masturbate into.

Players:

Hugh 0ne

Matt770

DMD

RajnCajn

Puddy

bpwallace49

Seattle Lawdawg

T_bone65

rhippens

Timmypg

kpholmes

Delusions of granduer

Sheik Yerbuti

Big Country

Chiefjay

Whimper

Gopher

CaP'N GRuNGe

dug

I_am_swammi

Scooby

Egret

Czarina

ljbrun

Dirty Sanchez

Avernus

Sunday Couch Potatoe

Tonorator

Irish

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I will play and unlike yesterday when I was beset with nine sudden games of which I did not fare well in every case, I should probably own this tournament. In the unlikely case that anyone else ends up winning, I will throw them a free year's membership to the site.

I will play and unlike yesterday when I was beset with nine sudden games of which I did not fare well in every case, I should probably own this tournament. In the unlikely case that anyone else ends up winning, I will throw them a free year's membership to the site.

I wish you nothing but racks full of vowels sir.

Im in. and DMD beating you hurt me more than it hurt you