[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tournament

Hugh 0ne

DMD and I went to the wire and he pulled it out 381-369. Good game.

That was a game that I won because I played the final word. It was back and forth the entire time.

So angry I don't get a piece of DMD in the Final 4. I still haven't received my wolf shirt from the smackbowl. Taking you down would have been justice!

A thousand apologies - the box is buried in my office closet and I have not gotten around to digging it out. I will make it job #1 this week. You are always free to call up Deguello dmd for a lesson in WWF.

defeated rajn 382-334. very close game until the end ...

That was definitely a tight game. Had you not been able to dump all your tiles so quickly at the end I might have been able to make up the difference with what I still had in my rack. Very good game.

<ship>

This needs to be best 2 out of 3 next time.

<snip>

And, it'd be easy enough to do if you'd start all three games w/ your opponent at the same time; it really wouldn't take that much more time to play the tourney.

Edited by muck

Well this is set-up NCAA bracket style...I'm sure Kansas, Georgetown and Purdue would have preferred a 3-game series against VCU last year too.

When you read between the lines here I actually said, "I probably wouldn't have made it past the first round in that format".

Gopher - 422

Dirty Sanchez - 363

Gopher got the Q, Z, J, and X and scored big on all of them. I couldn't fight back with my bad racks. This needs to be best 2 out of 3 next time to avoid losing rounds in games like this.

Good game and good luck, Gopher.

As the victim of 4 U tiles at once, I concur. :)

If anyone wants to get an extra game going feel free to send me an invite at - Irish10163. I may not be really good at this but I'm addicted.