[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tournament

Hugh 0ne

I've heard of this game but never played. How does it even work? Where is it played? facebook? cell phone? being set up here somehow?

I've heard of this game but never played. How does it even work? Where is it played? facebook? cell phone? being set up here somehow?

It's basically Scrabble. Played the same way, the board is just slightly different. If you have a smartphone then you can download an app for it or just play on Facebook. There's a few options you can use for connecting to other players. Facebook contacts, Twitter contacts, email contacts or just put in the person's username and request a game, which I find to be the easiest and least invasive.

It's basically Scrabble. Played the same way, the board is just slightly different. If you have a smartphone then you can download an app for it or just play on Facebook. There's a few options you can use for connecting to other players. Facebook contacts, Twitter contacts, email contacts or just put in the person's username and request a game, which I find to be the easiest and least invasive.

Thanks for the info. I just loaded the app on my smartphone and will check it out.

I'm going to get my ass kicked but i'll give it a go.

if I count correctly we are three short of 32.

We could give a double entry to three people either randomly or give a second shot randomly to three guys who lost in the first round. Or I can just take the three games on purely to help the effort of course.

if I count correctly we are three short of 32.

We could give a double entry to three people either randomly or give a second shot randomly to three guys who lost in the first round. Or I can just take the three games on purely to help the effort of course.

If we let mucks dogs in, then we need 2.

I would say we just give 2 random byes when the pairings are drawn.