[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tournament

Hugh 0ne

Hugh Moran is handle... what is yours so i know who is inviting me

Nevermind found your post with handle game sent... your turn

"Wow, this came alive today. I thought maybe Puddy bumped cuz he just kicked my ass. I'm gonna have to add a few more games now with those above. Usually have 5 opponents going. DMD is really good. Been playing him for a while and started out with him constantly kicking my ass but now beat him from time to time. Dug is almost impossible to beat. My wwf ID is shanson24. Also found that draw something game last week. shanson24az on that one."

This coming from Grunge I feel like my first round match will be my last as well! :kicksrock:

I said earlier that he was my sleeper. Dude can lay the smack down....

Misery ended! Good game cajn.

Cajn - 421

LawDawg - 340

Heading out to read more books.

Good game. Just goes to show, all it takes is one word to get you back in the game.

I'll be out with the family most of the day tomorrow & traveling on Sunday. Whoever I end up paired against next just shoot me an invite. xrajncajnx

Edited by rajncajn

Czar and I started this morning and she is at work now. Waiting to finish her ass kicking of me. She is up 125 to 68 after dropping a 66 point 7 letter word :bash:

We're almost done...Unfortunately, I can't play during work or I'd be able to move the game along more quickly. I'm readily available on weekends, though, so bring it on.

I said earlier that he was my sleeper. Dude can lay the smack down....

Deadeyes for the first word and 49 points I don't know that I have ever even started with a rack that could provide a bomb like that right off that bat... Lol... Won't give up without a fight though bring it.. Teach me how to duggy!

Deadeyes for the first word and 49 points I don't know that I have ever even started with a rack that could provide a bomb like that right off that bat... Lol... Won't give up without a fight though bring it.. Teach me how to duggy!

Yeah, Seattle Lawdog drop 50 something points on me with his first word. The good thing is that it's at the beginning of the round. I ended up pecking away at his lead bit-by-bit and made it a closer game. Then I lucked up with a 114 point bombshell towards the end that ultimately did him in.

rhippens gave me a good whippins (291 to 404) !! He's an awesome player! Talented & gifted player:)) My first ever loss at this game:((( Good luck to the remaining contestants:)))

I played as safe as possible after getting my tail kicked by a few folks around here all week. Order of letters is so important and I just had the best luck with it. Fun game.

Winners in bold:

1 Dirty Sanchez

32 twiley/peepinmofo

2 Sheik Yerbuti

31 Egret

3 dug

30 Sunday Couch Potatoe

4 DMD

29 Big Country

5 Scooby

28 rhippens

6 kpholmes

27 Matt770

7 Delusions of granduer

26 Tonorator

8 Avernus

25 Chiefjay

9 Gopher

24 CaP'N GRuNGe

10 RajnCajn

23 Seattle Lawdawg

11 I_am_swammi

22 Whomper

12 Scooby's Hubby

21 Puddy

13 ljbrun

20 Muck

14 bpwallace49

19 Hugh 0ne

15 Irish

18 Timmypg

16 Czarina

17 T_bone65

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

If the bracket i'm looking at is standard and correct,( http://www.printyour...ngle-Seeded.gif ) the next round would look like this:

1/32 vs 16 Czarina 16/17

9/24 9 Gopher vs 8/25

4/29 vs 13/20

12/21 21 Puddy vs 5/28 28 rhippens

2/31 vs 15/18

10/23 10 rajncajn vs 7/26

3/30 3 Dug vs 14/19

11/22 11 i_am_swammi vs 6/27

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe