[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Hugh 0ne

So you can grab a guy by the head, smash his head into the glass, and only get a $2,500 fine for it.

Nice league you have there. No wonder you have to study a TV guide to figure out what channel the playoff games are on.

Sounds like a disgruntled Red Wings fan.... :thinking:

I thought it was a clean it. :unsure::out:

Sounds like a disgruntled Red Wings fan.... :thinking:

I thought it was a clean it. :unsure::out:

:lol:

Not really. I've been to my share of hockey games, etc. The NHL brand of hockey is just a bad product on the whole. The juvenile stuff like the scrums and face washing. Whining. Diving is in the mix now. The uneven officiating. The lack of discipline.

The fighting is the most overrated thing about it. For every good scrap, you have a dozen that aren't. Either two guys flailing away ineffectually, or maybe a tough guy aginst someone who isn't. The tough guys like McGratten and Scott don't fight. CHEETOs like Dan Carcillo and Ben Eager do, but only when they can find a nonfighter to tangle with.

Playoff hockey is a bit different (usually) but it doesn't make up for the rest of the season.

All Weber needed last night was a turnbuckle - pure WWE sh*t. No suspension. A joke of a fine. The Thrashers (what kind of name is that?) weren't even penalized because it happened at the end of the game.

Someone is going to throw a folding chair onto the ice next time.

The game is a joke.

The Thrashers (what kind of name is that?) weren't even penalized because it happened at the end of the game.

NHL hockey is so bad, you can't even get the nickname of the middle market southern city franchise right.

Rangers laid the smackdown yesterday

That was a great couple of days of game 1 hockey. 4 OT games, and 2 others that went down to the wire. The Rangers were really the only team that comfortably seemed to comfortably take care of their opponent. The late games last night were both very entertaining.

That was a great couple of days of game 1 hockey. 4 OT games, and 2 others that went down to the wire. The Rangers were really the only team that comfortably seemed to comfortably take care of their opponent. The late games last night were both very entertaining.

+1

Best two days of all-around playoff hockey I've ever seen. Every game was good.

For those of you who aren't into hockey, I feel bad for you. There is NOTHING in sports that puts you on the edge of your seat, with your heart pounding than a playoff hockey game !!!!

Lets Go Pens !!!!

Haven't seen any of the LA-Van series. Is Loungo just not on his game again? I know Quick is a stud, but LA hasn't scored like this all season.

The Canucks are a pile of vaginas. They are not a physical squad whatsoever. They manage to have an incredible ability to attack and spread the puck around, but if you punch them a few times, they don't have anyone to punch back. Luongo gets on hot/cold streaks, but it's not just him that's causing this meltdown. It's a long series...but they're in a hole.

Pens and Flyers series has been a lot of fun to watch even though I hate both teams. Pens really started gooning it up in game 3. Crosby is such a sneaky, dirty little puss. Asham with the cross check to the throat, neal's cheap shot on Couturier, some goon pulling Hartnell's hair. Entertaining for sure though! Can't wait to see what the Pens pull when Game 4 comes around.