keggerz

Article: "Top IDP Fantasy Rookies"

are these the positions on a certain site or just where you think they will be listed?

Any thoughts on Nigel Bradham with the Bills, Keenan Robinson with the Redskins or Ronnell Lewis with the Lions? those are under the radar guys that i like where they went and future prospects in dynasty.

are these the positions on a certain site or just where you think they will be listed?

Any thoughts on Nigel Bradham with the Bills, Keenan Robinson with the Redskins or Ronnell Lewis with the Lions? those are under the radar guys that i like where they went and future prospects in dynasty.

where I am expecting them to be listed based on the schemes that they landed in.

Bradham: best chance for him to see time will be in nickel situations, if he is ever going to land a starting roll he would need to develop on many different levels

Robinson: I understand wanting to land London Fletcher's eventual replacement, but I am not sold on it being Robinson....if you have a deep enough roster or taxi squad then by all means stash him and hope he can improve (a concern seems to be with his "instincts" )

Lewis: From what I gather, Lewis isn't a speed rusher...and according to Josh Norris, "[Lewis] Will need to be more of a power/technique rusher" ...so with that and factoring in that he is just 244 lbs I have to think he has an uphill battle to ever be a full-time DE. But hey, DE's that score well are hard to find in fantasy, so if you can stash him without hurting your roster that is what you should do.

Edited by keggerz

:tup:

Top notch Keg

thanks, glad you liked it.

As always, excellent read Keggerz.

As always, excellent read Keggerz.

Thanks keggerz! :clap:

Thanks guys and sorry I didn't get it out sooner.

Outstanding Work! :tup:

Thanks

Love the info! Thanks! :tup:

Glad you enjoyed it Stan