[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words With Friends Tournament #3 - Who's In?

Gopher

Muck, I'm Irish10163.

Remember, you're playing my dogs. So take it easy; they don't spell well.

They'll send you two invites and pass on one and go on the other ... the next moves will have to wait since I have to type for them and I'm heading to work now and can't access WWF at the office.

Scooby is crushing me in one of our games - she started off with two 7-letter plays and hasn't looked back.

I think the other one is about a 1-point game, but she has the clear advantage as I had to leave a triple word exposed for her to use as I had absolutely no combo of letters that could use it. Down to racks with 4-5 letters each, so unless I can pull something off, I am thinking she will get my on the first 2 games.

I'm trying to keep Dog from playing Dug next round but's probably going to be a dog eat dog round.

We split the first two. DoG won 384-363. I won 353-347. Very consistent scores. Looks like I start the last.

Edited by MikesVikes

Remember, you're playing my dogs. So take it easy; they don't spell well.

They'll send you two invites and pass on one and go on the other ... the next moves will have to wait since I have to type for them and I'm heading to work now and can't access WWF at the office.

Sounds like a plan. LoL!

"

Scooby is crushing me in one of our games - she started off with two 7-letter plays and hasn't looked back.

I think the other one is about a 1-point game, but she has the clear advantage as I had to leave a triple word exposed for her to use as I had absolutely no combo of letters that could use it. Down to racks with 4-5 letters each, so unless I can pull something off, I am thinking she will get my on the first 2 games.

razor thin games, just lucky with tiles this go round...sign me up with Dirty Sanchez (if I read correctly)....He beat me in Any Given Sunday final, so I'm out for blood...I'm "nadine6918" dirty sanchez:)))

I have been playing Scrabble since I was six, so I know many legal but possibly obscure words. However, I know all of their meanings because I was curious to know and, if asked, could answer the questions.

Since I have been playing WWF for a while now, here is how you deal with someone you suspect is cheating, something I would never do. Send them a message like, "I am impressed with your cheating software as it seems much better than mine! When you beat me in this game, as you surely will, please share your source?" They will either leave the game immediately or share their cheater.

Two games against Irish ... he's winning both ... he's also had all of the big point tiles that have been played so far (in one game he played the Z and the J (Q and X are not yet on the board), and in the other, he's already played the Z, Q, J and X).

Not complaining, but I am making an observation that it's more difficult to win when your opponent is getting to place all the high rent tiles.

He's up by 30 in one (14 tiles left) and 33 (4 tiles left) in the other.

Two games against Irish ... he's winning both ... he's also had all of the big point tiles that have been played so far (in one game he played the Z and the J (Q and X are not yet on the board), and in the other, he's already played the Z, Q, J and X).

Not complaining, but I am making an observation that it's more difficult to win when your opponent is getting to place all the high rent tiles.

He's up by 30 in one (14 tiles left) and 33 (4 tiles left) in the other.

You did get lucky enough to get the z for zinc in one game. But the tiles have been going my way and you've still kept it close. You've had some big scoring turns as well. We were going back and forth at one point with big scores.

I advanced against Muck in 2 close games, in one the difference was just 13 pts. I guess I'll be waiting for H1 or Rhippens.

Edited by irish