[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shoutbox?

rajncajn

This is the message I got when I logged in

@ Guest : (12 June 2012 - 04:09 PM) Congratulations, you have successfully installed Shoutbox!

Now you need to setup the shoutbox permissions in ACP -> Members TAB -> Member Groups -> Manage Member Groups -> Edit a Group -> Shoutbox TAB

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#SB-VIEW] You do not have permission to view the Shoutbox

Makes sense.

Yep...

Shoutbox allows forum members to communicate with each other in an easy to use way. It is similar to a chat-room, but does not require Java, Flash or any other browser dependency! The Shoutbox is updated real-time, meaning any new Shouts someone makes will appear on everyones page at once, you do not need to refresh!

General Features

• Each member can have their own preferences such as "Hide Refresh Button" or "Disable Enter Key from sending the shout" (shouts can only be sent via the actual button instead, useful for large paragraph shouts!);

• If a member hovers their mouse over the corner of the global 'shout area', a double arrow appears. If a member clicks and drags that double arrow, they can resize the Shoutbox to their liking! Please note this feature is for the global shoutbox only

• Ability to use Smilies and BBCODE if the administrator allows them.

Sorry. Thought only admins could see it. I think I have it so admins only can see it now. Yeah, it's a chat room like feature I'm toying with to see if it's worth providing.