[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolutely disgusts me

gbpfan1231

Because she got called names by middle school kids? I agree with club (except for the soda/fat thing he can't seem to stop blathering about). Kid's weren't way better back in the day. I moved some and usually was able to fit in, but some kids get picked on and that is just the way it goes. Hopefully the anti-bullying campaigns they are running will help in the long term but I'm not amazed that some kids said some mean stuff. We just didn't have pocket video records to catch all the stupid chit that happened back in the day.

I don't know - I guess maybe where I grew up was different - I think this is a bit different than calling kids names. First - when I was young I respected my elders - you sure don't see the same respect these days. I even notice how kids talk to the teachers - it used to be they were a teacher and you called her Miss Smith - now it's "hi Judy".

Even when they saw that the lady was crying did they show any feelings? no they used that as another excuse to rip on her - why is face wet are you sweating?

They were throwing F bombs like it was nothing.

I guess my town was different and if this is our future and it seems normal to some then this country is really going down the crapper.

Edit: I don't have kids so maybe I am out of touch with the youth of today but do have a niece and nephew and they along with the kids they hang out with would not pull that crap and if they did they would get severely punished.

Edited by gbpfan1231

... but do have a niece and nephew and they along with the kids they hang out with would not pull that crap and if they did they would get severely punished.

And that is kind of the point. I would assume that is the case with most kids. That is why there is a video of this and it is why it pisses people off. This is not the norm. And for what it is worth, my daughter just graduated highschool on Wednesday and I have never heard her call a teacher by his or her first name, nor have I heard her friends do it either.

kids are by and large JELLY BEANbags. period. the grow and hopefully they learn.

Edited by Duchess Jack