[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fake Jugs...

irish

Fake Jugs  

72 members have voted

1. 1. For or against them?

• Love them and prefer them over real ones even if comparably sized!
    • Hate them and would rather a real rack regardless of size.
    • Don't really like fake boobies but prefer them over small tatas.
    • Have never experienced fake ones.
    • All boobies are awesome!
    • Puddy's jugs are the bomb-diggity!

Mikevikes' post about fake boobies and the card got me thinking...

For or against them?

Edited by irish

Where's the option where we don't give a sh!t whether therer real or fake. I just love boobies!!!

+1. You need an option that says fake or real, it matters not as long as they are large.

Where's the option where we don't give a sh!t whether therer real or fake. I just love boobies!!!

Done.

i'd rather be against them :brow:

Great answer!

No two pairs of real breasts are exactly alike. They are one of the things that make a woman unique and it says something about her if she's content with herself. Most women I've known with fake ones were insecure or squirrely in various ways, and more often than not they get them too big. Also the unnatural feel and the scars are a major turnoff. Just my preference. And nothing irks me more than a cute girl with nice perky breasts who wants to deface them with silicone. Our society is warping girls' minds, it's downright sick.

Some girls are blessed with really tiny or misshapen ones though, so you can't blast every woman who gets implants. And I'm sure there are plenty of natural looking racks we see in public every day that are actually well done fakes.

I think fake is the wrong word. Darth Vader is fake. Implants are very real.

If I get to touch them, they are real.

Perfect naturals are the pinnacle of awesome. Girls that get breast reductions are slapping god in the face. If they aren't exactly what she wants (and the girl isn't full crazy) I'm fine with them getting fakies as long as they are appropriately sized. Get something that fits your body and be happy.

if they are hideous, then by all means get some work done....otherwise, leave'em be and evolve the way the good lord intended...

in other words....I really don't give two chits and if you just got them done, show me and I will tell you if the scars are noticeable..

I see fake tata's more than the average Joe. Older actresses that had the process done back in the 80's - 90's have extremely distinct fake tata's. Today's generation have fakes that can fool the best tata critique. I've seen prosthetic tata's applied to small breasted women that made me do triple takes.

Having said that...I prefer elnatural.

I don't care if they're small or big, real or fake, I just like nice ones... I dated a girl who had a really small, but really nice rack, and then others who had big tatas, but the sagginess, muffin or silver dollar nips, and/or those weird zit-looking bumps were just a turnoff.

Give me a nice perky B/C-cup over some gigantic ones that sag to her knees (although I'll admit that you can have some fun getting creative with those, even if they aren't the best to look at).

I'm more of an ass man anyway...

Edited by delusions of grandeur

I don't care if they're small or big, real or fake, I just like nice ones... I dated a girl who had a really small, but really nice rack, and then others who had big tatas, but the sagginess, muffin or silver dollar nips, and/or those weird zit-looking bumps were just a turnoff.

Give me a nice perky B/C-cup over some gigantic ones that sag to her knees (although I'll admit that you can have some fun getting creative with those, even if they aren't the best to look at).

I'm more of an ass man anyway...

bingo!