[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fake Jugs...

irish

Fake Jugs  

72 members have voted

1. 1. For or against them?

• Love them and prefer them over real ones even if comparably sized!
    • Hate them and would rather a real rack regardless of size.
    • Don't really like fake boobies but prefer them over small tatas.
    • Have never experienced fake ones.
    • All boobies are awesome!
    • Puddy's jugs are the bomb-diggity!

I'm more of an ass man anyway...

Me too. I look at stomach, ass, and legs first. If they have big boobies after that then great. But usually the chicks with a tight ass, legs, and stomach don't have the bodyfat to have big uns. Big boobs do nothing for me if the rest of her is big too.

Me too. I look at stomach, ass, and legs first. If they have big boobies after that then great. But usually the chicks with a tight ass, legs, and stomach don't have the bodyfat to have big uns. Big boobs do nothing for me if the rest of her is big too.

My buddies and I had this discussion several times during college. We actually took a non-scientific poll of the 80 or so people in our fraternity. I think the ratio was a little over 60% of the dudes were all about dat ass. I'm a boob guy and I typically am not in the majority when discussions come up at the bar and we are looking at the local talent. So I'd say you and DoG are actually more the norm on the subject.

My ex-wife had 42DD, my girlfriend has 38 DDD, both natural. I have had a gf with fakes in the past. I like 'em big - cartoonishly big even, if the proportions are right. That being said, I want a pretty face and an hourglass. It can be a 2 minute hourglass or a 2 hour hourglass, as long as everything is proportional I'm happy. And as a rule I don't like skinny women, but don't like 'em overly large either (say 5'6", 150 - the ex or 5'11", 175 - current lady). I'm too damn old to do more than run to the end of my chain and bark anyway. :shrug:

My ex-wife had 42DD, my girlfriend has 38 DDD, both natural. I have had a gf with fakes in the past. I like 'em big - cartoonishly big even, if the proportions are right. That being said, I want a pretty face and an hourglass. It can be a 2 minute hourglass or a 2 hour hourglass, as long as everything is proportional I'm happy. And as a rule I don't like skinny women, but don't like 'em overly large either (say 5'6", 150 - the ex or 5'11", 175 - current lady). I'm too damn old to do more than run to the end of my chain and bark anyway. :shrug:

As Big Country said, "Useless without pocs."

the belly can have a little something, but not much....I like a fat ass though...not in the brotherly love type of way, but close....more in the fiery latina way....

the belly can have a little something, but not much....I like a fat ass though...not in the brotherly love type of way, but close....more in the fiery latina way....

yup. love it when a girl can just shake it