[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey d-bag, I mean coach...

detlef

Who was he trying to trip? He took out two kids, the first kid which I assume was the target was all of maybe 4 feet while the other was much larger and if it was the little guy the entire team of the coach were bigger. Maybe he just cant coach very well either.

You can tell by his pace and the direction of his gaze that he is looking this kid up from the start and can't wait to get to him. I also try to remember that the disparity in height and size is not at first apparent since the kid is elevated by his skates and made to appear bigger by his equipment. Finally, I note that the coach did not square up with him, but had to be a cowardly sneaky little basturd by tripping him.

I wonder if the dill hole coach thought he was making some point about tripping. Perhaps he thought the kid had been tripping during the game. I wonder if he thought his action was justified because of that. Hell, I guess the answer is there since he actually went ahead and did it.

It is a shame that we no longer employ stocks as criminal punishment. Stocks were wonderful. They were unconfortable, they shamed, and they left ass wipes vulnerable to a little retribution and physical abuse. I think this coach locked up in stocks and blindfolded for a few hours would have been sweet. Place a basket of rotting carp out under his face and let those who feel the need bitch slap the dude in the face with the decaying stink of a nice 20 pounder.

If they would just finally stop that queer handshake line after the game in hockey, we'd all be better off. F'n Canadians and their insistence to constantly touch as many men as possible.