irish

Anyone looking to get a simple low cost, 10-14 team redraft league going...

I'm down....

Added to the list. We have to make 16 teams now. We need to figure out a name for the league, get a forum under BoTH leagues started and i will also get things started on MFL.

I'll take a spot if available, Irish. Just let me know asap as I've got another I'm waiting to hear from, but would prefer another BOTH league.

Hey Hitter, you're added. Good to have you.

Current Owners

Irish

BartenderWJT

RJV

delfamdelfam

MrTed46

piratesownninjas

BYoder

Rhippens

Weebo

Kevinkris

Panhead55

The Hitter

Haug

Berlin

LordOpie

HBTC

Interested (waiting list) - smt080, Randall, Tally and Infinity

Updated. This league is ready to roll. If anyone else is interested please post here or pm me and i will add you to the waiting list in case one of the 16 current owners needs to back out or at the very least for the future.

Edited by irish

don't send cash in the mail :D

cash=money order. I used cash as a figure of speech

How about we call the league, "The Warriors"

Team names: List of the gangs.

That's a thought but only if you're "The Meatpackers". We'll see what else comes up. Maybe we can base it on foods like different kinds of cereals or snack foods, like a team could be The Twinkies or The Lucky Charms. Also, opie don't you do designs for mfl? And now that berlin is in this league does that mean he'd be out for BLNY?

I have to check in with all the owners to make sure they're good to go. Again, if anyone else is interested, throw your name in the ring as you never know what might happen with 1 of the 16 already in.

Irish - For now gonna hold/pass on BLNY. Glad to be in another BOTH league though with this one.

Irish - For now gonna hold/pass on BLNY. Glad to be in another BOTH league though with this one.

Thanks for the response. I figured with you getting into this 16-teamer and it being cheaper that you'd be content.

Irish - if you have someone backout of this league, let me know. I would like to join. Thanks, Steve

Since this league is full - I will mention that REDRAFT WARS has an opening. (See Forum). ** Full IDP League

Irish - if you have someone backout of this league, let me know. I would like to join. Thanks, Steve

I will mark you down and keep you in mind and you never know. Thanks.

I may be interested too.

I may be interested too.

Hey randall, how have ya been? I put you on the list in case someone bails. Thanks.

Hey Irish,

Thanks for the invite. I'm interested, been a huddler for 10 years but have never been part of a huddle league. Sounds like fun and I would like to be involved. However, I will most likely have drafting conflicts. I live on the west coast and work weekends. My days off are Tues/Wed so unless the draft is held on a Tues/Wed or late in the evening (after 10pm EST/ 7pm PST) another day, I probably won't be available to draft. Once you have more info, specifically about the draft date/time please send me another message and then I can let you know definitively. Thanks!

Hey Irish,

Thanks for the invite. I'm interested, been a huddler for 10 years but have never been part of a huddle league. Sounds like fun and I would like to be involved. However, I will most likely have drafting conflicts. I live on the west coast and work weekends. My days off are Tues/Wed so unless the draft is held on a Tues/Wed or late in the evening (after 10pm EST/ 7pm PST) another day, I probably won't be available to draft. Once you have more info, specifically about the draft date/time please send me another message and then I can let you know definitively. Thanks!

Sounds good Tally. However, as of now this league is full but I will put you on the waiting list with the other 2 Huddlers in the even that someone bails out. I will also keep you in mind if I have openings in my other leagues.

How about we call the league "Snow White and the 15 Dwarfs" or "Snow White and the Hunstmen" and the winner every year gets to take on the name Snow White while the other 15 owners can choose or make up any Dwarf name or Huntsman name they choose. Right now I'm leaning toward "Snow White and the Huntsmen" but could go either way. If you guys like this idea, as the Commish, I could start out as Snow White or we could let the dice roll decide for year one who it will be (highest roll takes on the title - Snow White).

Thoughts?

How about we call the league "Snow White and the 15 Dwarfs" or "Snow White and the Hunstmen" and the winner every year gets to take on the name Snow White while the other 15 owners can choose or make up any Dwarf name or Huntsman name they choose. Right now I'm leaning toward "Snow White and the Huntsmen" but could go either way. If you guys like this idea, as the Commish, I could start out as Snow White or we could let the dice roll decide for year one who it will be (highest roll takes on the title - Snow White).

Thoughts?

hmmm...here I thought you were heterosexual..

hmmm...here I thought you were heterosexual..

Well, I figured we're all gheys here and that since we haven't had a Ghey Week here at the Huddle in years, since PantherDave robbed everyone blind, I would pay tribute to those days gone by. Not to mention the fun it would be "passing around" Snow White from year to year and having the 15 Huntsmen hunt her down, as was originally the case in the latest movie.

Suggestion is to maybe have the draft setup as a week long process. We do the in my other BoTH league and my 15 year fraternity league because we all live in seperate areas of the country.

I'd be fine with a slow draft

Suggestion is to maybe have the draft setup as a week long process. We do the in my other BoTH league and my 15 year fraternity league because we all live in seperate areas of the country.

There's no question that this will be a slow draft. I also am in 2 other BoTH leagues and the slow draft is the way we go with those 2 as well. I would never even attempt a live draft with people residing all over the map. I'll choose a starting date in mid August and run a 12-hour window for each pick hoping that they come much faster than that. You'll see how I like to run things and hopefully, you'll be happy. That's another reason why I like to take cell phone numbers as I try to keep tabs on the draft and let owners know that their pick is either coming up or that they're on the clock. I am always open to suggestions from everyone to make the league more fun and run as smoothly as possible.

• Like 1

Any comments about the name "Snow White and the Huntsmen" as mentioned above? Or possible suggestions for another name?

• Like 1

Any comments about the name "Snow White and the Huntsmen" as mentioned above? Or possible suggestions for another name?

I don't really care about a name, i just want to play some football

Depending on what "cheap" means I may be interested

The league is currently full and has about 3-4 Huddlers on a waiting list to get in. I will add you to the list if you like. Note however, that I have not heard back from all 16 current owners so I'm keeping that waiting list close by. And by cheap I mean $40-$50 Entry.