Sign in to follow this  
fingfootball

Finally

I know in the past I have refered to "her" as my ex-wife. But after almost 3 years in the making I am officially divorced. I have equal custody of my sons. We split all the kids bills with no child or spouse support to either of us. I think it is good we waited as long as we did to make it final because the judge said he didnt normally accept equal custody, but since we had done the every other week thing for a couple of years and we are working together he would approve it. Very good day for me.

• Like 2

Congrats Fing. I feel your pain to a degree as I've just finalized my divorce recently. Take care of yourself and those kids.

• Like 1

Good to hear things worked out for you. I'm so glad I didn't have kids during my first marriage. I can't imagine the stress on me and them during a divorce. Coming from divorced parents myself, it's a tough thing to tackle as a youth.

• Like 1

Congrats man. Just focus on the kids and hopefully you guys can still be good parents and get along well enough that everyone ends up ok. :tup:

• Like 1

Our kids are doing fine, and actually I get along better with their mother now than when we were married.

• Like 1

Our kids are doing fine, and actually I get along better with their mother now than when we were married.

Good to hear.

I'm glad to hear everything seems to have worked out for you.

:tup:

Pretty much the same deal I struck with my 2nd ex. Congrats on getting split custody!!