[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which are ya

nuke'em ttg

:coffee: spend the tacos or watchit on netflix (National Geographic) i really hate spendin tacos on vacations that really aren't relaxing, not hate like pissin away on fireworks, but do ya ever feel like ya work to hard for yer tacos and vacations never live up to what ya want?

just returned from 2 weeks in rome and florence. phenomenal memories that will last a lifetime and worth every penny! anyone thinking of making the trip, let me know and I'd be happy to help you plan ...

i'll lowball that trip at 9,000.00 am i close?

i really hate spendin tacos on vacations that really aren't relaxing

This is me. I'm on vacation to sleep in, lay by the pool, read, play golf, and do things on my own schedule. If I have to get on a plane, meet a timetable for tours, events, shows, and all, I come back to work more exhausted than when I left.

My only exceptions to this will be an Alaskan cruise and a trip to D.C.

This is me. I'm on vacation to sleep in, lay by the pool, read, play golf, and do things on my own schedule. If I have to get on a plane, meet a timetable for tours, events, shows, and all, I come back to work more exhausted than when I left.

My only exceptions to this will be an Alaskan cruise and a trip to D.C.

exactly, i even moved my recliner to the basement so it feels like i'm restin someplace else :tup:

When on vacation I require two things. Good food and an endless stream of alcohol.

Doesn't matter what we're doing... Walking around ancient historical sites, "hey, look, there's a bar, let's gab a beer..." at the beach, "Hey look there's a bar, let's grab a drink..." Skiing in the mountains, "Hey look there's a St. Bernard with one of those kegs around his neck, let's grab a drink..." Riding scooters around an island on the wrong, right, British side of the road, "There's this place called the Swizzle Inn, they sell this thing called a rum swizzle, it'll knock your on yer ass, lets go drink a few pitchers...."

Oh, yeah, and the food, almost forgot about the food...

Seriously, all you need is alcohol and food and ANY vacation, even Disney, becomes a good vacation.

When on vacation I require two things. Good food and an endless stream of alcohol.

Doesn't matter what we're doing... Walking around ancient historical sites, "hey, look, there's a bar, let's gab a beer..." at the beach, "Hey look there's a bar, let's grab a drink..." Skiing in the mountains, "Hey look there's a St. Bernard with one of those kegs around his neck, let's grab a drink..." Riding scooters around an island on the wrong, right, British side of the road, "There's this place called the Swizzle Inn, they sell this thing called a rum swizzle, it'll knock your on yer ass, lets go drink a few pitchers...."

Seriously, all you need is alcohol and food and ANY vacation, even Disney, becomes a good vacation.

yer killin me man

Yep. Only problem with Disney is no beer at the Magic Kingdom. Of all the places down there that should serve alcohol it's the Magic Kingdom. Now Epcott is a different story. :brew:

just got back from a week at a lake house. did nothing!! I will have it no other way. Neither me nor the Wench want an itinerary on a vacation. It kind of seems like if you need one, you either don't work too hard the rest of the time, or you are no good at finding fun in the little things.

eta: constant stuggle against my retarded fingers.

Edited by Duchess Jack

i live for vacations. worth every penny.

edit: and dj, i'll disagree with you regarding itineraries on vacations. downtime is mandatory, but if i am in a new place i am going want to see what that place is all about. i do not want every minute planned out, but see nothing wrong with blocking time for certain sights or activities.

Edited by Bier Meister

i live for vacations. worth every penny.

edit: and dj, i'll disagree with you regarding itineraries on vacations. downtime is mandatory, but if i am in a new place i am going want to see what that place is all about. i do not want every minute planned out, but see nothing wrong with blocking time for certain sights or activities.

can you break the Vegas oath just once Bier, was it perch or BC

Just got back from a 2 week motorcycle tour out west. Our time was pretty well planned with places to go and things to see. Spent the better part of a week riding and seeing the sites at several parks (Dinosaur, Flaming Gorge, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone). Had a great time, and saw some truly amazing things. While there were some boring times riding in no mans land (WY, pretty much anywhere but near Yellowstone) that were not a thrill, the whole trip was a blast.

I hate the overly structured tours with times and places on somebody else's schedule. I do enjoy some down time with a cold beverage, which was the case most evening.

i want a vacation but i don't wanna pay for it, friggin rich people, when ya can do somethun and not worry bout the finances

Yeah, but those friggin rich people are usually stressing on vacation about other things like work, and that one sucks and is very hard to escape once you own a business and are responsible for peoples livelihoods . Tradeoffs...

True story, I have meet three guys in the past who are doing HVAC repair now. All three were in real estate before the crash one was making $400k a year (I actually know this guy) all three said they were much happier today then before. I trust the $400k guy, but the others could have been full of it. Not asking anyone to feel sorry for the rich, but just pointing out the tradeoffs. Now if you are not making much money and your job is real stressful that is a double whammy.

For me a vacation does not need to be expensive at all. Good company, good food, good booze and sitting on my behind.... Is all I need. Only if I could convince my wife....she is go go go. plan this plan that got to get out and about. Vegas is my safe haven although can be pricey. Poker, booze, shows, and pool...wife is pretty content there for the most part....no kids too.