[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thanks liberals

nuke'em ttg

you may be right, but if the commies had anything ta do with it, LOOKOUT

Gays are commies with a sense of fashion.

This is how I remember Reagan.

http://i.imgur.com/BS2MU.jpg

Of course I don't really think a hollywood actor would give 2 chits about the gheys. I mean we put up with half the momos around here that try to pass as straight. If some dudes want to marry each other it just leaves more chicks for the rest of us. :shrug:

:coffee: ok, finished part 1 things not going well unemployment about as bad as depression, only way out, cut defense, raise taxes, a bunch of insensitive people with signs that say jobs not bombs, may not do a second term

Just watch a documentary of Ronald Regan then flip to whatever news site and see Barney marrying his boyfriend, what a bunch of crap, America is not so beautiful, thoughts

You are very much welcome, GUMDROP SNICKERStard.

How do you address a wedding invitation to a ghey couple? Mr. and Mrs.? No...seriously?

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-planning/wedding-invitations/qa/wedding-invitations-to-a-gay-or-lesbian-couple.aspx

A.

The same way you would address it to any other unmarried couple or married couple with different last names. On the outer envelope of the invitation, the two names should be alphabetically listed on separate lines:

Mr. George Bellafante Mr. Thomas Jones

On the inside envelope, use titles and last names: Mr. Bellafante and Mr. Jones. Same with the place card.

If, however, they are married, you have a couple of options, depending on how formally you want to address the envelopes. Because you won't be saying Mr. and Mrs. for this invite, you'll probably want to address it this way:

Ms. Joan McDermott

Ms. Theresa Smith

This way, you're not saying Ms. and Ms., which would be awkward. Joan comes before Theresa alphabetically. Another option if you don't want to use titles or put the two on separate lines, since they are, in effect, married:

Joan McDermott and Theresa Smith