[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gun Control

SEC=UGA

Well The 2nd Amendment is there for us to protect ourselves against tyranny.. If our government becomes tyrannical and martial law occurs the military and police will be carrying heavy automatic machine guns when policing us and forcing their will upon us.. We are outlawed from owning any automatic machine guns we have to report our names and get background checks and all sorts of hell for gun dealers to even open a business. The United Nations is ran by the Anglo American empire(British?Israeli banking zionist elite) they are determined to disarm the world population to have us even more under their control..Look up the UN Small Arms Treaty.. Serious just google it. If you want to live as a slave because your scared to walk outside because people own guns.. Go move somewhere else.. Back when this Country started you had to be rugged and tough to live here.. Freedom isnt all roses and flowers and daisies.. Even conspiring to outlaw guns, I would consider a threat to my rights; because it is.

Lunatic.

• Like 1

Here's the thing though - there are thousands if not millions of people who carry a gun legally and not only did you not realize (because they have to conceal it) but name one of them who shot an innocent bystander. I have read that there is no recorded case where a person with a CCL shot an innocent bystander. I do not understand why the assumption would be that someone would just draw their weapon and fire away and hurt innocent people when that never happens.

Again - for all you know there is always a person near you carrying. No one is forced to get a CCL and even if they have one doesn't mean they carry it often if at all. For someone to go through the expense, time and background investigation to get one, they take it pretty serious and again I have several friends who have them and they are among the most responsible, level headed people I know.

In my experience, no one gets a CCL to play the masked avenger. They just get it to protect themselves if they were in a situation that warranted deadly force.

Ok, so which one is that?

Dude, just buy an A/R. Worth the extra bucks. I've had mini-14's and a mini-30. Just go get yourself an A/R and be done with it. Oh, and you want the mil-spec 30-round mags with the light-green plastic followers in them. Lots of mags so you can shoot more and re-load less.

And for irip and the other hoplophobes out there, get the diamond-tipped thermite-exploding wonder rounds capable of penetrating a concrete missile silo and killing 30 people with just one shot... :rolleyes:

Well The 2nd Amendment is there for us to protect ourselves against tyranny.. If our government becomes tyrannical and martial law occurs the military and police will be carrying heavy automatic machine guns when policing us and forcing their will upon us.. We are outlawed from owning any automatic machine guns we have to report our names and get background checks and all sorts of hell for gun dealers to even open a business. The United Nations is ran by the Anglo American empire(British?Israeli banking zionist elite) they are determined to disarm the world population to have us even more under their control..Look up the UN Small Arms Treaty.. Serious just google it. If you want to live as a slave because your scared to walk outside because people own guns.. Go move somewhere else.. Back when this Country started you had to be rugged and tough to live here.. Freedom isnt all roses and flowers and daisies.. Even conspiring to outlaw guns, I would consider a threat to my rights; because it is.

Thanks for putting our business out there on the street.

Someone will be coming by to visit you soon.

You are describing the inner cities of many places already though a bit more formal.

I am guessing you are not a gun owner, have not been hunting or shooting. Did not grow up with them and they have no place in your life. Can you accept that is not the reality for millions of other people who are just law abiding people who do shoot, hunt and own guns? If you live in Jersey, understand how different it is across the country.

Yeah, i can deal with that reality, it's an unfortunate one but i can deal. Coping with all the "i need a gun to make up for not having a c0ck, nuts" puts hair on your chest. Now don't make me place my rifle, which i don't own, up against your chest.

In reality, i'm not against hunting rifles as i know people who hunt and can certainly understand that. It's all the handguns that can be given out so easily and then used in a malicious way that bother me.

Edited by irish

Um, I think Bush said that he did have guns in the house. Maybe he just doesn't see the point of carrying a concealed one all the time because once in five years a mountain lion breaks into a house and doesn't attack anyone.

I don't normally wear a sidearm to bbq but am not going to judge Perch. I just wanted to point out his concerns about wild hogs in the area being a threat to his pets and children is not so far fetched, as alluded to by Bush's mole comparison.

OK so in the last month we have estiblished that if you don't bring a gun with you to the movies and someone shoots your kids to death, well you asked for it. Are we also going to take the approach that if you don't bring your gun with you to church then you too are asking for it?

If you aren't going to try and keep guns away from certain people in the name of public safety then you are forcing people who would not otherwise carry guns to carry them in the name of their own safety. I always thought of the right to carry arms as optional, not mandatory. Seems more like an obligation than a right under that circumstance and the framers never intended for me to have to carry a gun to be safe. I am sure of that.

I don't recall reading this anywhere???

Here's the thing though - there are thousands if not millions of people who carry a gun legally and not only did you not realize (because they have to conceal it) but name one of them who shot an innocent bystander. I have read that there is no recorded case where a person with a CCL shot an innocent bystander. I do not understand why the assumption would be that someone would just draw their weapon and fire away and hurt innocent people when that never happens.

Depends on your definition of innocent bystander I guess. Or does the CCL holder have to be carrying the gun at the time? Or does the innocent person need to be somebody that they didn't intentionally shoot?

Otherwise I'd give you Geoge Zimmerman and the lesser known Matt Warmus as two examples. (Warmus is from nearby Green Ohio, who shot a parking lot attendant to death in downtown Cleveland after an argument. Like Zimmerman he claims he felt threatened and worried for his life. But rather than get in his car and leave [after the physical fight and other guy goes back to helping customer], he walked to the trunk, got his gun and killed the guy. The parking lot attendant did have a gun, and a CCL, for protection working at the lot. Warmus saw that he had a gun, and I guess in his eyes that was enough of a threat. BTW, Warmus is in jail for murder.)

You also mentioned that somebody could just buy or steal one of the 300,000,000 guns in the US. Well that would be harder if there were only say 150 million guns.

Detlef is right, the CCL permits are handed out too easily. Heck I know some convicted felons that I'd feel more comfortable having guns than some of these recent whackos on shooting sprees.

the 2nd Amendment exists to Protect ourselves against Tyranny.. You all have never lived under a tyrannical government but we are very close and yes the federal reserve is a big big part in our enslavement.. The dollar will eventually collapse like all other fiat currencies eventually do and then we will be given a new fiat global currency to use.. Also look up the FEMA Concentration camps built in the united States for us all...

• Like 1

I have the 2nd Amendment RIGHT to bear arms. If I choose not to exercise that right, I do not cease being a citizen nor should I have to move anywhere.

Seahawks37, I think the best thing you can do to support 2nd Amendment rights is to let other people do the talking for you. Because you sound like a crazy person who should not be allowed to own a gun under existing law.

Edited by yo mama
  • Like 1

the 2nd Amendment exists to Protect ourselves against Tyranny.. You all have never lived under a tyrannical government but we are very close and yes the federal reserve is a big big part in our enslavement.. The dollar will eventually collapse like all other fiat currencies eventually do and then we will be given a new fiat global currency to use.. Also look up the FEMA Concentration camps built in the united States for us all...

Shhhh...they can hear you. Don't you see that black helicopter circling your building. Quietly walk to your door, got to your car, and get.the hell out.of.there!

So, I'm back to the debate... .223, 5.56 or .308.

Ruger seems to make a decent weapon for the price, they come with 30 round mags and a 16.2" barrel. I like Sig weapons, though, but for roughly $1,200 less I can get the Ruger.

Also, thoughts on S&W and Colt rifles vs. the Ruger or Sig?

No difference between .223 and 5.56. 223 is much cheaper to shoot than .308 so buy a ruger mini 14, load up on .223, shoot to your hearts content. Take a few lessons. Once your proficiency is where you want it contemplate buying something in .308, presumming you are hunting men. For white tail and mule deer I use 30.06. For elk I move up to .338. If you are hunting game, Remington is fine. If hunting men go with the sig, maybe.

I think the ? Key is broken on gbpfans keyboard????????

Seems like a few of my keys are broke......

....................../´¯/)

...................,/¯../

................../..../

............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\

.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

........\.................'.../

.........''...\.......... _.·´

...........\..............(

.............\.............\....

:):)

Edited by gbpfan1231

................../..../

This is funny.

................../..../

That is by far your best (only?) contribution to the huddle

................../..../

:lol: