[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gun Control

SEC=UGA

The FACT is Criminals lOVE disarmed victims and evil governments LOVE disarmed citizens... 170,000,000 non military people were killed by governments in the 20th century alone. More people die everyday in the United States by FDA approved prescription drugs then guns by lawful citizens...

Edited by Seahawk37

The FACT is Criminals lOVE disarmed victims and evil governments LOVE disarmed citizens... 170,000,000 non military people were killed by governments in the 20th century alone. More people die everyday in the United States by FDA approved prescription drugs then guns by lawful citizens...

If the government sends a drone to shoot a missile at your house, I don't think your pistol is going to change much. The "real" guns the military uses would overrun any homemade militia no matter what your brother Darryl or your other brother Darryl think. I understand that gun nuts have Rambo fantasies, but at some point you have to understand you aren't going to over throw chit in this day and age. We have a military that spends more than every other country combined. If a local government goes crazy (tyrannical), the national guard would take them out. If the national guard or Army is coming for you, you're better off running than fighting.

Edited by Square

Wolverines!!!!

When you receive too many WDIS messages in early August, you feel irritated. When you feel irritated, you want to make the irritation go away. When you want to make the irritation go away, you get a black gun. When you get a black gun, you want to use your black gun. When you want to use your black gun, you become the Fist Of Badness. When you become the Fist Of Badness...

Don’t scare the Huddlers.

:D

Its a disease

It wasn't enough back then to curb deaths just by trying to make people better drivers, and it isn't enough now to tackle gun violence by focusing solely on the people doing the shooting, he and other doctors say.

I dont know about any of you guys, but I find it tremendously reassuring to see yet another example of well-educated people ruling out that pesky personal accountability thing. Its so much simpler to deal with this problem now that its a disease. I mean, there's gotta be a med for that, right? :thinking: