[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One minute of your time please!

Hat Trick

Can I ask a favor that will take approximately one minute of your time? Vote for my photo please! I hate this kind of crap when people post it too, but I usually go and vote anyway because I am just a giving kind of person.

Go to this page:

http://www.trailcamp...otocontest.aspx

1. Click on vote here

2. Fill out your first, last name and email address (you will not be spammed!) to validate the vote

3. Vote for my photo as the best US and Canadian Picture, enter number 103 in the blank.

4. It is required to vote for a International Picture as well, I put in 33.

Submit the vote

Thanks so much!

Edited by Hat Trick

Done, and very nice pic, but I gotta say 71 is kind of money ;)

There are a lot of them better than mine. I will admit that. I have some killer ones that don't qualify under their criteria. I also run my cameras in video mode most of the year so I have more videos than pics. This was the buck I shot last year and it was a good quality daylight photo so I chose it. It's just a popularity contest, ha ha.

Thanks for voting, much appreciated by all!

Done. Nice buck. Was he still in velvet when you took him? I expect some payback when I post mine this year.

No, it was Nov 10th when I killed him. The hunt actually airs on the Sportsman Channel this week at the following times:

Tuesday 10:30 PM

Wednesday 1:30 AM

Wednesday 11:30 AM

Here's a sneak peak: https://vimeo.com/46599675

No, it was Nov 10th when I killed him. The hunt actually airs on the Sportsman Channel this week at the following times:

Tuesday 10:30 PM

Wednesday 1:30 AM

Wednesday 11:30 AM

Here's a sneak peak: https://vimeo.com/46599675

Sweet! Ahh, the second week of Nov. Magic hour. I always take the first two weeks off. By the end of the hunt, I have to pry my bow out of my hands. Ironically, I have a virtually identical buck on my wall, but mine has double split brows and some other kickers. Width, height, mass and frame all look exactly the same. I'm guessing yours scored around 153"?

• Like 1

Sweet! Ahh, the second week of Nov. Magic hour. I always take the first two weeks off. By the end of the hunt, I have to pry my bow out of my hands. Ironically, I have a virtually identical buck on my wall, but mine has double split brows and some other kickers. Width, height, mass and frame all look exactly the same. I'm guessing yours scored around 153"?

Much lower. 141 5/8. I wanted to give him one more year, but I had passed him numerous times over a 3 year span and it was just an awesome day with my buddy in the stand filming me. I'm already itching to get back in the field. I actually take off a month straight from late Oct to late Nov.

We're after a 6 year old 175" deer that I've been watching for 4 years, but there are 3 others that I have a lot of history with that I won't let walk past either.

Edited by Hat Trick