[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

motorcycle helmet thoughts

nuke'em ttg

Just now seeing this. Your going to wear the helmet or I am going to come up there and bust on the side of your head until you ask for the helmet. Come on man. You know I would be dead a few times over if not for the full face helmet. What size and brand of helmet are you using? I shopped around a good bit after I split the HJC down the back in the R1 wreck. I found a much better and much more comfortable helmet reasonably priced. Made by Scorpion. Arai is still the cats ass in comfort and safety. Yeah they can be hot but I will deal with hot over dead any day.

• Like 1

I believe we should wear helmets at all times, except when taking them off to wash our hair (and that should only be done with extreme caustion and under the guidance of a trained professional given the dangers associated with bathing.) . Do you have any idea how many U.S. women suffer concussions every year from repetitive headboard contact? Do you know how many I.T. managers have suffered serious injury from banging their heads against their desks? Lots of office furniture makers now refuse to warrant their desks if being purchased for I.T. managers. I don't even want to get into the dangers of being a customer service rep who has to talk any woman through anything mechanical ("No bitch!", Righty tighty.")

Helmets for everyone!

• Like 1

Just now seeing this. Your going to wear the helmet or I am going to come up there and bust on the side of your head until you ask for the helmet. Come on man. You know I would be dead a few times over if not for the full face helmet. What size and brand of helmet are you using? I shopped around a good bit after I split the HJC down the back in the R1 wreck. I found a much better and much more comfortable helmet reasonably priced. Made by Scorpion. Arai is still the cats ass in comfort and safety. Yeah they can be hot but I will deal with hot over dead any day.

Just got brack from a 2hr tour of Ponca state park in that chithole they call a state nebraska, helmet felt great plus when i got to Mr. Ranger he told me it's state law for all fuskers...that friggin flood on the Missouri sure messed alot of chit up hugh sandbars, the river looks like a creek now better tell those meatheads in Yankton it's ok ta let alittle water out instaed of waiting for a 90' tidal wave