[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Shocking News"

Footballjoe

I had to replace all four shocks on my 1992 Nissan pickup truck. Not one of them had any life left in them. The good news I did it for $100 compared to the $350 the shops were going to charge. The first one took an hour (figuring out the tools needed, going to HD to get WD40, etc) the rest of them took 10 minutes each. :okay:

what part haven't ya replaced on that rice burner :lol:

That truck was a steal. Paid $350 for it because it was wrecked. I have about another $800 into it. Used hood and fenders, complete tuneup, shocks, oil and filter, steering stabilizer bar, brake master cylinder. This truck starts right up and cruises down the road. My wife even likes it.

That truck was a steal. Paid $350 for it because it was wrecked. I have about another $800 into it. Used hood and fenders, complete tuneup, shocks, oil and filter, steering stabilizer bar, brake master cylinder. This truck starts right up and cruises down the road. My wife even likes it.

Thank god because your root canal bills aren't as easy to take.

Edited by irish