[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this is georgia

Azazello1313

• 4 weeks later...

Great... just great.... At my local Meijer last night a lady stopped me and said my 2yo daughter "looks just like that Honey Boo Boo on that Toddlers and Tiars show on TV. She's beautiful." I immediately thought of this thread. Anyway, I wished the lady well but did not thank her for the comment.

Great... just great.... At my local Meijer last night a lady stopped me and said my 2yo daughter "looks just like that Honey Boo Boo on that Toddlers and Tiars show on TV. She's beautiful." I immediately thought of this thread. Anyway, I wished the lady well but did not thank her for the comment.

You handled it better than I would have.

Had the "she's beautiful" part not been in there, I might have thought she was trying to insult me. :lol:

I'm guessing the lady that pointed out the resemblance was white trash?

I saw the headline for this story on google news so (in honor of Az) I clicked on it:

In what ranks as one of the greatest bargains since the Dutch bought Manhattan for $24, TLC is paying 7-year-old reality-TV superstar Honey Boo Boo just $4,000 an episode, according to reports.

Little Alana Thompson — who stars in the surprise hit “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” — and her family are drawing more than 3 million viewers a week since the show debuted last month.

That’s more than the Kardashians and the Republican National Convention.

But, according to the Hollywood Reporter, her network, TLC, is paying her just $40,000 for 10 episodes of the show’s first season — plus a small additional fee to use the family home in rural McIntyre, Ga., to film the show.

Originally set at just six hours, TLC resumed filming the family late last month to create new episodes and extend the season.

TLC declined to comment on the deal.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/bargain_boo_boo_2JPje5zbop0DpHd6IzNR3H#ixzz25ewx1eKu

In what ranks as one of the greatest bargains since the Dutch bought Manhattan for $24, TLC is paying 7-year-old reality-TV superstar Honey Boo Boo just $4,000 an episode, according to reports.

Little Alana Thompson — who stars in the surprise hit “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” — and her family are drawing more than 3 million viewers a week since the show debuted last month.

That’s more than the Kardashians and the Republican National Convention.

But, according to the Hollywood Reporter, her network, TLC, is paying her just $40,000 for 10 episodes of the show’s first season — plus a small additional fee to use the family home in rural McIntyre, Ga., to film the show.

Originally set at just six hours, TLC resumed filming the family late last month to create new episodes and extend the season.

TLC declined to comment on the deal.

Shoot, 40 grand is fortune to them. They can pay off the mortgage, plan a sweet trip to Dollywood, and put some away for the girl's hairdressing school tuition.

Shoot, 40 grand is fortune to them. They can pay off the mortgage, plan a sweet trip to Dollywood, and put some away for the girl's hairdressing school tuition.

I'm betting the house is rented, Dollywood isn't redneck enough for them, and the girl isn't smart enough (and never will be) to make it through hairdressing school.

On a side note, my wife made me watch an episode of this show last night. I have filed for divorce.

I'm betting the house is rented, Dollywood isn't redneck enough for them, and the girl isn't smart enough (and never will be) to make it through hairdressing school.

On a side note, my wife made me watch an episode of this show last night. I have filed for divorce.

Sorry to say my wife watches it too. I have trouble being in the same room when it's on, nails on the chalkboard effect. I don't think Chargerz' most disgusting stories could compare to just looking at the mom's face and hearing her speak.