Sign in to follow this  
irish

Garrard currently listed as Dolphins' starter...

For now. Which probably means Matt Moore is out and Tannehill will be #2 and at some point get a shot this season.

Sadly, they're probably going to suck regardless of who starts. Hopefully, the defense can play the way they did during the final 9 games of the season. If they can do that, the Dolphins will at least have a chance to surprise me.

Edited by injendsm

Sadly, they're probably going to suck regardless of who starts. Hopefully, the defense can play the way they did during the final 9 games of the season. If they can do that, the Dolphins will at least have a chance to surprise me.

Garrard did work some magic with sims-walker, so maybe he can with blackmon or robinson..

Garrard did work some magic with sims-walker, so maybe he can with blackmon or robinson..

:hscratch:

My bad. Garrard (still have him in jax for a 2nd there), gabbert...they're all g's.

Lolwut? I'm hoping he can work some magic with Bess and Johnson.

That woud be magic indeed, throwing the ball from Miami to Blackmon in Jacksonville.

Edited by Bronco Billy

That woud be magic indeed, throwing the ball from Miami to Blackmon in Jacksonville.

At least they're in the same state!

I think there is a lot of reason to be optimistic this year, on both sides of the ball.

Garrard has recently had minor surgery on his knee and will miss time which is going to hurt his chances of starting for the Dolphins. Moore just might make the team now and will battle with Tannehill to start week 1.

https://twitter.com/seankjensen

Edited by irish