[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stevegrab

cliaz

Wow, I've got my own thread.

I'm a bit of a pessimist, curmudgeon and generally not an upbeat guy. Maybe I need different/better medication.

Was it something I said yesterday? I was pissing in a lot of wheeties so its hard to keep track.

Maybe its becaus most of the time I post here I'm at work, or killing time in the evening, and I'm just not in a great mood then. But catch me on the weekend, or when I'm having fun riding my motorcycle and I'm far from stoic.

I'm trying to figure out the name of the young, impressionable wide reciever whose growth was stunted as a result of playing with TO. Is it Miles Austin? Is it Steve Johnson? Is it Jordan Shipley?

If it wasn't for TO, JJ Stokes would have been a HOF'r.

Wow, I've got my own thread.

I'm a bit of a pessimist, curmudgeon and generally not an upbeat guy. Maybe I need different/better medication.

Was it something I said yesterday? I was pissing in a lot of wheeties so its hard to keep track.

Maybe its becaus most of the time I post here I'm at work, or killing time in the evening, and I'm just not in a great mood then. But catch me on the weekend, or when I'm having fun riding my motorcycle and I'm far from stoic.

Dont play coy with me, sugar booger. I'm on you to....no one owns a goat and a pair of hipwaders without the sole intention of putting on the boots and wedging said goat's hind legs into the previously mentioned hipwaders so it can’t get away.

I know you are still relatively new here but there are 3 general rules in the TG:

1. If Perch sends you a picture of his balls decorate with sequence and glitter then you are required to rate it on a scale of 1 to 5
  2. Once a week you are required to make a booty joke at Chargerz expense
  3. If you’re planning on banging an animal, I have to be there for safety reasons (ask everyone what happened to Spain when he failed to contact me

And for the record I do not think you are a bit of a pessimist, curmudgeon and generally not an upbeat guy. On the contrary. I find you rather droll and unique. If you have an ankle tattoo of a dolphin then that would be the icing on the cake for me. No, my good sir….you have caught the attention of Cliaz and that is a good thing (Sorry, iRash, it’s time for me to move on to the next newb. It’s been fun and I will always cherish those late nights with the webcams and moist cat food).

:woot: + :woot: = :woot: :woot:

Now that's hot. Can you type that again but this time use a Russian font and call me Comrade :woot:

You and I are going to burn so bright that we'll turn this site to ashes

клиаз красивый когда он кататься стива

• 2 weeks later...

Dont play coy with me, sugar booger. I'm on you to....no one owns a goat and a pair of hipwaders without the sole intention of putting on the boots and wedging said goat's hind legs into the previously mentioned hipwaders so it can’t get away.

I know you are still relatively new here but there are 3 general rules in the TG:

1. If Perch sends you a picture of his balls decorate with sequence and glitter then you are required to rate it on a scale of 1 to 5

2. Once a week you are required to make a booty joke at Chargerz expense

3. If you’re planning on banging an animal, I have to be there for safety reasons (ask everyone what happened to Spain when he failed to contact me

And for the record I do not think you are a bit of a pessimist, curmudgeon and generally not an upbeat guy. On the contrary. I find you rather droll and unique. If you have an ankle tattoo of a dolphin then that would be the icing on the cake for me. No, my good sir….you have caught the attention of Cliaz and that is a good thing (Sorry, iRash, it’s time for me to move on to the next newb. It’s been fun and I will always cherish those late nights with the webcams and moist cat food).

:woot: + :woot: = :woot::woot:

:rofl:

OK, gotcha :shrug:

:rofl::rofl:

Now that's hot. Can you type that again but this time use a Russian font and call me Comrade :woot:

You and I are going to burn so bright that we'll turn this site to ashes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: